hf1

4 dry nights out of 5

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

4 dry nights out of 5

Postby happytails » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:05 pm

:wine: I'm so proud, DD has just started to be dry at night (I know it's early days yet), going 12 hrs in nappy and often wakes in night still but no wee :wine: the only night she wasn't dry she was awake from 1am til 5am unfortunately and drank quite a bit of water in that time.

Just wanted to share :) x

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: 4 dry nights out of 5

Postby twinkletot » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 pm

:wine: :wine: well done Amber that's fab!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm

:shock: how! :giggle: no only joking izzy would no way do that i reckon til at least age 3 power piddler at night. Well done amber clever girl xxx

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm

how old is she now Sarah? that's great! DD is starting to hold her wee for the potty now - she only wore 3 nappies today and they weren't even that wet when I changed her - she did a huge wee on the potty everytime I put her on it though :wine: She's only 16 months so very early days yet, but hoping this is the start of less washing ;-)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 am

Ive no idea Sarah! :giggle: since she uses toilet and potty now in day she has wee'd less at night so you may not always have a super soaker :hohoho:

Danika, she is 2 at end of February, been potty training since about September, it's been a long road x

Return to Potty Training