hf1

Definite fail!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Definite fail!

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 am

When I replace my wool outer Little Gumnuts you are welcome to have them until they die. They are all a washed out grey/pink colour now so not particulary girly :cry: (One developed holes so I can't use that one anymore at all :( and the others will probably do the same :( )

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:33 am

Louise wrote:When I replace my wool outer Little Gumnuts you are welcome to have them until they die. They are all a washed out grey/pink colour now so not particulary girly :cry: (One developed holes so I can't use that one anymore at all :( and the others will probably do the same :( )

:( that happened to Tyler's wool outer lls and it literally fell apart one day into pieces (Beth and Amber kindly replaced it with a gorgeous obv one) but I won't buy wool outers again for that reason :hug:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:46 pm

I have a couple of medium bedbugs and LGN nappies I was going to sell if you are interested?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Wow - that's some power peeing! WNNNs were the only thing that worked with DD1 at night. She was a mega widdler as well. Just goes to show all babies are different. :wink:

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:02 pm

We have the same problem with WNN :( I boost mine with an extra EP hemp a ll bamboo and a zorb booster and they still don't last us the night :(
I'm having major power piddling problems at night !!

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 pm

I use eco-sposies at night as they last through the night *just*. I really want to get some NN's now, esp because we're buying large sizes now.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies