hf1

Reliable night nappies for toddler and baby

My avatar
ruthybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Reliable night nappies for toddler and baby

Postby ruthybabe » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 pm

I've been using cloth nappies in the day with my toddler since he was a few weeks old, but never got round to getting some night nappies til now. He quite often leaks in dispies overnight, so I'd love to find a night nappy that holds his heavy wetting. He is 20 months old, and I'm also 38 weeks pregnant with my 2nd, with whom I'd like to use cloth at night.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a night nappy that I can use with a heavy wetting toddler and a younger baby? I'm not sure whether it would be better to get sized ones, some for each (toddler and baby), or try a one-size that I can use for both. I've looked through reviews but I get so confused with all the info and would love some recommendations thrown at me!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Reliable night nappies for toddler and baby

Postby Mareth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:25 pm

I think Slinki Minkis and standard Minkis are fab night nappies. They are pockets, and hugely stuffable, so you can make them exactly as absorbent as you need.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:35 pm

I use motherease one size, boosted with 2 littlelamb bamboo boosters, with a wool soaker. We have never had a leak, and you can pick up pre-loved MEOS really chheap! :wink:

My avatar
ruthybabe
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ruthybabe » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Thank you for both suggestions :) I've seen the minkis and they look good for my toddler. I haven't come across wool soakers much, but will look into that option now. The one-size would be good for baby and toddler.

Return to Night Nappies