hf1

Boys In Wnn

My avatar
bluensm
Clothie
Clothie

Boys In Wnn

Postby bluensm » Tue May 21, 2013 8:06 pm

My 8mo little man is just completely soaking his WNNN at the moment, leaks every night :( . He's in a medium one with a motherease popper wrap over and it's just not working! I wondered if there's any special tricks for boys in particular? They worked brilliantly for my little girl so I wonder if there's something different I should do for him?! Before I started using the WNNNs he was in a bamboo bambinex with three bamboo boosters and soaking that too. I guess the nappy stays on for 12 hours but he only wakes three times for milk. And tbh I just feed him in my sleep so the last thing I want to do is get up and change him!
Either that or we've got some large WNNNs somewhere so maybe they'd fit him. Problem is I'm not sure how much he weighs... roughly 8kgs on my mum's very approximate scales :-? !
Any advise greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Boys In Wnn

Postby Dora » Tue May 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Have you tried using wool instead of a pul wrap? This could make a massive difference to you. I think the nappy is doing v well otherwise with three full feeds without a change x

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Boys In Wnn

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm

We use WNNN on my boy and they are great, he wakes twice a night usually at 13 months old, and has been in larges since 6 months old. I fold the boosters to the front as boys wet there most, and use wool over too.

Return to Night Nappies