hf1

Normal?

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Normal?

Postby epsilon1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 am

Update: tried a pre-loved WNNN last night, under a Nature Babies wrap and it was no better or worse than the usual set-up, although a bit slimmer and very good looking! So he was damp around the legs when he got up at 7ish. Might have to try it with wool or fleece once it's been washed and dried. He's so wriggly, I wonder if the disana wrap might be the way forward.

Next up: A Mama Knows. Bought four, and still waiting for two of them them to dry after a pre-wash. We'll see.

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Normal?

Postby emsy » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 pm

We have had a nightmare at nights with Jakes super peeing, last night he went to bed in a holdens landing bedbug plus with 2 little lamb bamboo boosters and 1 easy peasy hemp booster all under a wool wrap, the nappy was sodden but no leaks :)

We stopped using wenotions night notions becase we had to boost them so much that the boy couldn't walk :giggle: or we had a wet bed

Mama knows nappies are fab, we have found success with them at night although they have needed boosting, if we boost them with a petit desous insert (8layers of bamboo) and an oww bamboo velour prefold they are soppy inside but no leaks x

Previous

Return to Night Nappies