hf1

Wrap advice

My avatar
Cturner
Clothie
Clothie

Wrap advice

Postby Cturner » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:46 pm

So we’re currently using tots bots bamboozles at night and they’re working great but recently LO has chubbed up a bit and the peenut wraps are now causing red welt like marks on her thighs. We have tried altering the sizing and tightness but nothing we have tried has resolved the issue.

Does Anyone have any advice on other wraps that have worked for chubby thighs or how we can make it work for us.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Wrap advice

Postby confusinglady » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:42 am

Hello! :wave:
Always very tricky as you don’t want them to leak by leaving them too loose.
I know a lot of folks here used wool shorties or Longies over night with their little ones. Im sure there are lots of older posts about it. My youngest is 7 now so I m a bit out of the loop on current wraps. I used thirsties mainly and wool overnight but I must admit to ending up only using cloth during the day in the end.
I hope you find a solution.
Last edited by confusinglady on Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wrap advice

Postby emmavmorgan » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:13 am

I second wool overnight it was the only thing that worked for both of mine but like @confusinglady I’m a bit out of touch with new wraps etc as mine are now 12 and 15 so it’s a few years since I had a cloth bottom :giggle: if you search in the old post there will be loads of information on wool shorties etc. Oh just remembered we used fleece shorties as well :lookround:

Return to Night Nappies