i need night nappys with loose leg holes

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

i need night nappys with loose leg holes

Postby fleur08 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:04 am

ok,

who knows where i can get some that are loose fitting on the legs or a sort of bikini fit ?

emilie is now 7 months, and has huge thighs - i mean really really chubby . i used to use wonderoos at night but because of the ammount of stuffing her legs were nearly out sideways & she wasnt happy. :crossbaby:
i bought a couple of pre loved fitted night nappys large size - cant remember what they are thou, but each time ive used them she has had really deep angry red marks going right around each thigh & cutting in - today 4 hours later and they arent really fading. :(

i dont think its a reaction to anything, just that shes got fat legs & the elastics tight.

happy heinys suit her for the day where they come up quite high .
any suggestions would be great,happy to try pockets or fitteds.

My avatar
ruby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: i need night nappys with loose leg holes

Postby ruby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Well Happy Hempys are basically the same shape as Happy Heinys; they are a fitted hemp nappy with a pocket to add however much absorbency you need. We have used these successfully overnight. Hopefully someone else will come along with other suggestions!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:26 pm

I have the opposite problem. The leg holes on my NN have gone baggy - the elastic is loose - and my DD has quite skinny legs now. This means if she poops in her night nappy it leaks :(

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

hmmm,
i hadnt heard of happy hempys,any idea where i can buy some ?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:44 pm

On first glace I'm not sure where they are available in the UK, but if you want to try one, you could snap this one up http://www.usednappies.co.uk/9037,aucti ... on_details

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:44 pm

flutterby wrote:On first glace I'm not sure where they are available in the UK, but if you want to try one, you could snap this one up http://www.usednappies.co.uk/9037,aucti ... on_details

Stupid me, the auction has ended!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:47 pm

How about upsy daisy night nappies? I have a toddler so I can't really advise on size for you lo but on mine I find the rise quite high.I think it would be worth conacting Fiona and asking her.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:52 pm

I just sold on a Flexitot because the legholes were vast on Blythe, you might need to boost for night though & they would need a wrap.

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby fleur08 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 am

Hmm,ive just discovered te reason for the marks on her legs , it wasnt the nappyafter all, just killer elastic on the wrap! :shock:
not going to use that one again as she still has feint marks on the fattest bit of thigh.

oh well a good excuse to look for some new wraps & to try and find some longies to fit :giggle: :giggle:
might even look for a couple of swaddlebees to try, she had one at a couple of months & i loved it but she outgrew it so bloomin quick!

Next

Return to Night Nappies