hf1

Argh! NN help needed before I give up!

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Argh! NN help needed before I give up!

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:23 am

2climbingboys wrote:I also had success with very well boosted (with bamboo and hemp) fluffles.

Another vote for well boosted fluffles here! We boost them with either a PD bamboo insert or the insert from a WNNN. Fluffles look so adorable on and with wool over the top it lasts Findlay the night. Minki Huggles also work well.

I must admit I wasn't convinced about wool either. I thought it would be really hard work to care for and wouldn't work but due to everyone saying how good it was I braved buying a pair of shorties. First night I tried them I kept getting up to check that his sheets weren't soaking wet and to my utter amazement they were bone dry, the shorties felt dry to the touch as did the outside of the nappy although the inserts were drenched! Looking after them is really easy too as they don't need much doing to them. Wool is magical stuff :mrgreen:

My avatar
jojobunny
Clothie
Clothie

Postby jojobunny » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks for all your advice ladies, it really is appreciated.

Its Libbys first brithday tomorrow so have told DH if she gets any money we will invest in a dedicated NN and give it a try. From all your lovely comments and advice I think I will be trying an UDNN as this seems to be the best option for my super soaker!

Once again, thanks and I will let you all know how I get on.

Off to browse the UD site now... :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:56 am

Sorry if someone else has said this but just wanted to say I'd definitely go with a fleece-lined nappy, if the nappy being wet is bothering your LO the fleece inner will keep her a bit drier so she shouldn't notice it. I've tried not using a fleece inner or liner a few times and Lili always gets horribly red, but we have no problems otherwise!

Previous

Return to Night Nappies