woohoo!! perfect night nappy!

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: woohoo!! perfect night nappy!

Postby fleur08 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 am

yep they need a wrap & nippa .
i love mine, find it better than my udnn & hl dreamscape.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Any updates on these?? What do they look like? I cant see a pic of them on that site??

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:38 pm

will take a pic of the one i have when its out of the wash hun, but apparently they were going cheap because the style wasnt what the company really wanted or something :-? so the new ones look a bit different apparently. cant be that different tho!
I'd compare it to a LL in shape, obviously with nippa fastening. Is less bulky round the waist than a LL or bamboozle though, but better absorbency!
Have pm'd you my comments from the other post, will be doing a review shortly :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 pm

well we bought one, and so far am dissapointed, taliesin out peed it after it was washed once, we checked on him in the middle of the night and i've never seen him so soaked! bedding had to be changed as it had gone right thru his soaker clothes the lot. so far not impressed, not worth giving my bedbugs up for and i def won't be giving up the ho night nappies anytime soon, hopefully the absorbancy improves with washing, so far it get a 2/5 from me

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Ooooh I'm going to have a noesy!

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:well we bought one, and so far am dissapointed, taliesin out peed it after it was washed once, we checked on him in the middle of the night and i've never seen him so soaked! bedding had to be changed as it had gone right thru his soaker clothes the lot. so far not impressed, not worth giving my bedbugs up for and i def won't be giving up the ho night nappies anytime soon, hopefully the absorbancy improves with washing, so far it get a 2/5 from me

Ahh, will give it a miss then... I have plenty of NN's anyway... just being greedy :giggle:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:42 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:well we bought one, and so far am dissapointed, taliesin out peed it after it was washed once, we checked on him in the middle of the night and i've never seen him so soaked! bedding had to be changed as it had gone right thru his soaker clothes the lot. so far not impressed, not worth giving my bedbugs up for and i def won't be giving up the ho night nappies anytime soon, hopefully the absorbancy improves with washing, so far it get a 2/5 from me

:shock: :shock: did u put a hemp underneath on the first wear? coz might be worth doing that until its up to full absorbency....
I find this nappy loooooads better than a Bedbug, and on a par with HO for absorbency!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 am

i put an ep insert in too with the first use, so wasn't impressed hun. it lasted him maybe 2 or 3 hours which i think was very poor. am hoping it will get better with further use, but am reluctant to try it again tbh, i think it will end up broken up to be used as boosters for other nappies at this rate :(

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

:shock: :shock: blimey thats not good :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Night Nappies