hf1

what do you put in a standard/slinki minki?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: what do you put in a standard/slinki minki?

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:26 am

if I am using a pocket over night (little rumpas tester nappy is fab) I have been using 2 bamboo terry squares and 2 ep hemp.
We used BBH as out standart night nappy for months and months and I boosted with a small bamboo booster but Gracie isn't a heavy wetter, infact tis past few nights her NN's have been virtually dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:43 am

We use standards and I just sold my mediums as they were a bit low in the rise for evie, so we moved to large whic we have one of and it is mahoooooosive!!!! Evie is swamped in it, but we still use it :giggle: I'm pretty sure it would fit Oli if I tried. We stuff with a bamboo terry square, a Big weed and an EP hemp folded in half to the front. We have never had a leak and because of the fleece, Evie is always bone dry! :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:07 am

Rachel, i always decide to do things after someone has just sold al theirs :roll: :giggle: I will see if anyone has a medium they could lend me :)

Sara, we didnt get a good fit at all with a WNOS :(

Joeli, yes Kieren sounds the same sort of build as Leo...skinny waist but chubby thighs :-?

Thanks everyone!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:11 am

rachel wrote:We use standards and I just sold my mediums as they were a bit low in the rise for evie, so we moved to large whic we have one of and it is mahoooooosive!!!! Evie is swamped in it, but we still use it :giggle: I'm pretty sure it would fit Oli if I tried. We stuff with a bamboo terry square, a Big weed and an EP hemp folded in half to the front. We have never had a leak and because of the fleece, Evie is always bone dry! :D

The larges are definitely massive! It definitely would fit Oli. Ryan is the same age and he wears them at night. There's plenty of growing room left in them too.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 am

I would go for Large to be honest - they're great for Grace but will last ages too...

I stuff with a 50cm bamboo terry plus two EP hemps and that does us fine but Grace hasn't been a massively heavy wetter at night until recently...

Our Larges don't really fit Isabelle any more - Louise I'm amazed you can still get one on Ryan but I think Isabelle's got a generously shaped bum and girls tend to be a little chubbier down there than boys ;)

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Nathan's mediums are ok on waist but he has chunky thighs so it's started to be harder to get a good fit round the waist without it being too tight on the thighs.he's 20lb.
The slinki large is just ok but we get leg gape,more so with the large standards.
We stuff with either a bamboo terry and a pd and 2 ep hemp or 2 pd and 2 ep hemp.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Previous

Return to Night Nappies