hf1

Night nappy for a heavy wetter

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Night nappy for a heavy wetter

Postby sjm » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:04 am

Was thinking something bamboo what do you suggest. Lucas wets through a disposable at night.
sarah

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Night nappy for a heavy wetter

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 am

I'm just getting into night nappies and have had success with the WNNN. I also have just received a Puddlekins night nappy, which I'm still waiting to get to full absorbancy, but I already have high hopes for!

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:17 am

we have this same problem! alister outpees EVERYTHING! still trying to find the best nappy! although i brought a new standard minki and i stuffed it with a triple fold prefold and a zorboost and it actually worked, was pretty soaked through but notihng compared to the other nappies i tried!

And the best thing is standard minkis are really cheap :wine:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:19 am

WeeNotions Night Notions are a very good choice. They are very absorbant. If they fit properly, they are a great night nappy.

I have high hopes for my Puddlekins night nappy when it arrives.

I've heard good things about Minki pockets. I've never used them myself as Bella doesn't suit front fastening nappies.

Not really sure of what else to suggest as I'm having a lot of problems with night nappies atm. Depends on how heavy a wetter your LO is. Mine outpees WNNN :shock:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:24 am

tanya2007 wrote:WeeNotions Night Notions are a very good choice. They are very absorbant. If they fit properly, they are a great night nappy.

I have high hopes for my Puddlekins night nappy when it arrives.

I've heard good things about Minki pockets. I've never used them myself as Bella doesn't suit front fastening nappies.

Not really sure of what else to suggest as I'm having a lot of problems with night nappies atm. Depends on how heavy a wetter your LO is. Mine outpees WNNN :shock:

Alister also outpess WNNN :giggle:

Return to Night Nappies