hf1

Anyone use a pop in for night time?

My avatar
traceyp
Clothie
Clothie

Anyone use a pop in for night time?

Postby traceyp » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Now that we have got daytime cloth sorted for Charlie we are thinking about nights now. He isn't a heavy wetter at all so I'm thinking of trying a pop in on him overnight as I have some of those fold up booster bamboo bits for them. Do I use the 2 normal bamboo inserts and then put the night time one on top? Am confused!

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Anyone use a pop in for night time?

Postby anothersquish » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:16 pm

I did....for a very short while and then they were leaking (my LO was not a heavy night wetter at the time) then they were smelly in the morning so I switched to dedicated night nappies with wool covers, which I would highly recommend even for a light wetter, much more reliable than any PUL nappy.

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 am

:idea:

I did use the pop in for night time, when my daughter was few months old. It fitted well at the beginning, didn t have any pb, but after a while, it was a bit small as the nigh booster makes the nappy bulky. Then, I used the booster in a bamboo nappy with a wool wrap. She is now 14 months old, still works fine if she doesn t wake up too much for a feed during the night, and while I fund some more WNNN or a sewing machine.
The pop in are too small now for her, it is a pretty small nappy for a BTP!
HTH
xx

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 am

I can't get it fastened on Ryan with the dri night booster in, but he's 32lbs and has a long rise. I know a few people who use them successfully overnight though!! You can lay the dri night booster on top of the main 2, you can wrap it around the main 2, or you can un-pop one side of the main booster and lay the dri night booster under those ones- play around and see what works best for you!

It's worth trying as if it works for you then it saves buying other night nappies :)

Return to Night Nappies