hf1

Arrghh

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Arrghh

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:20 am

I feel your pain, Tanya. DH had a huge huff this morning after being woken early by Iris complaining of a wet nappy (that was a heavily boosted Flutterby Fluff). He's finally agreed that we need more nappies. He actually suggested disposables first off, before I pointed out that Iris can outpee those more easily than she can cloth. So I'm also on the hunt for new night nappies. At the moment, the only one I don't have to boost is our custom Puddlekins - our Hollow Oaks (the worst performing), Flutterby Fluffs and Upsy Daisy night nappies all need serious boosting. So I'm not sure what to try next and I have the added dilemma of being on the wrong side of the world! (Not so bad for importing, but getting shot of them once we don't need something anymore is a PITA as postage from Aus is high.) I'm trying to look for Aussie night nappies, but the few fitteds I can find all have lots of MF in them, so I can't see that they're going to work. :x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:48 am

If you can't find an Aussie nappy that will worl, try a LLS Super Wetter. They're expensive, but work for Bella. I'm really looking forward to trying our new wool outer one.

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:00 am

Nichola, have you tried a Wild Child NN? I know they come with a mix of boosters but maybe you could ask to swap the mf ones for babmboo or hemp. Ours is a bit small for Rebekah now but when it fitted it was better then some of the others we have.

My avatar
Lynnikins
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Lynnikins » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:57 pm

have you tried the issybear night nappies? they are aussie made and the inserts are bamboo as well as MF and you can by additional bamboo boosters from them to boost if needed

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:59 pm

Not sure what the new LLS one is i am testing but it is AMAZING and Sophie can drink gallons and has never not outpeed a night nappy. This is dry on the outside... It may be worth ordering one......

Seriously the kid went to bed on two TT cups of water and 180ml of milk and it was still dry outside :shock: :shock: :shock:

Previous

Return to Night Nappies