hf1

HLBB, which size to go for?

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

HLBB, which size to go for?

Postby rachymoo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:27 pm

I'm trying to build up a stash of night nappies for Jake, not got many so far just a WNNN, plus another WNNN and an UDNN on the way. I really want to try a Bedbug - or even a Bedbug+ as he is quite a heavy wetter - on him but I just don't know what size to get.

I know it's all about the measurements really, but what size was your lo in when they were Jake's age? Even Bonnie herself thinks I should go for M/L rather than medium as she says it'll last longer - but I just don't want the M/L to be MASSIVE on him and then not fit for ages.. it's a lot of money to spend if it something that's not going to fit!

He is in medium WNNNs, we get a little bit of leg gape but it doesn't seem to matter.

What do you think?

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: HLBB, which size to go for?

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:30 pm

i would go for the m/l - tabitha has a small HL Ai2 and its quite small ... i can try a medium large on her in a bit for you if you like?

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 pm

I'd go M/L over medium too! you would be surprised how little the child can be when they fit ... We had m/l's for Imogen from 3 months to about 17/18 mths old :shock: Zarah is them now too and looking like they will fit her until she's 16 years old :hohoho:

They will last you much longer than mediums so will be very much worth the money

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Ah right so they really fit for that length of time then? That's why I was worried, because I remember a M/L fitting Lilly at about 18m old, and so didn't think that size would fit Jake when he's this small! I think I'll go for M/L then, thanks ladies :wine:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:05 pm

Definitely get a M/L. The M is basically slightly shorter in the rise and a bit wider in the crotch but there isn't a huge amount of difference in it. Ms did fit Katie for a long while though.

Return to Night Nappies