hf1

Confussed! Help needed

My avatar
Debbie81
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Confussed! Help needed

Postby Debbie81 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

have pm'd you with a link to an active sale...

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby teganplus2 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm

I think the "guru" I brought it off told me it was a night nappy (or good as a night nappy) and the one night I have tried it it did the job very well xx

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:31 pm

If totbots did the job well but you still want a dedicated night nappy then I would go for a weenotions night nappy. They are easy to stuff if you need extra absorbancy. Lots of them come up in classified & they are reasonably priced.

Dedicated night nappies are expensive. The prices range between £20 & £45 new so that is reflected in the re-sale price.

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:45 pm

I've just pm'd you. :D

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

We've just started using weenotions night notions with wool and they are lasting really well. I find that they more wet with wraps than with wool because the wee can't evaporate.
P.s. Ed's a tummy sleeper so I make sure I fold the inserts on half and place at the front.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:20 pm

I am another fan of WNNN. They are quite pricey if you have different fabrics and embroidery etc (which I can never resist) but they also do some quite basic plain ones, I have a plain bamboo velour outer and minkee inner one which wasnt overly pricey.

Another popular one is Holdens Landing Bedbugs (or Bedbug Plus, for even heavier wetters), although you would have to wait a while for one (unless you can find one on classifieds or instock at a UK store) because they come from the USA.

Previous

Return to Night Nappies