hf1

Destash-V cheap nappies-from 50p! some still available

My avatar
Hannah5

Destash-V cheap nappies-from 50p! some still available

Postby Hannah5 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Price: Not Specified
Complete Nappy Destash- Very cheap- from 50p, incl bumgenius, bambinex and easy peasy, plus wraps and boosters
I am selling my whole nappy stash after 5 years of collecting various types while my two children were in nappies. I have more than enough to keep two babies in nappies from birth to potty. Fancy a bargain?... (and a lot of fun experimenting)? …Why not buy the whole stash for just £80!! (not including postage as box would be huge!! I live in the Dorchester area if pick up would be easier!)
Prices below do not include pay pal fees or postage – as they are so cheap! Let me know if you are interested in anything and I will work out how much the total would be.
Although I will keep an eye on thread please private message me as I will then be notified of message. Happy Looking…

Bum Genius
SOLD 5 Bum Genius birth to potty fleece lined adjustable pocket nappies, Velcro fastening. Adjusts to different bottom sizes with poppers. Preloved but in decent condition: lining still soft, Velcro still sticky (although looks a little worn around edges), absolutely no stains. All nappies have large adjustable and small boosters.
£3.50 each
2 blue, 1 yellow, 1 white, 1 green

SOLD Set of 13 Bum Genius birth to potty fleece lined adjustable pocket nappies, Velcro fastening. Adjusts to different bottom sizes with poppers. All nappies have large adjustable and small boosters. Very preloved but still got some life in them! No stains, Velcro quite worn but still sticks, some of the large boosters have started to curl at the ends but still work!
£1.50 each or £15 for whole set
4 white, 3 yellow, 3 blue, 3 green

Minki Waffle Organic Nappy Aplix – Size Small
4 small organic cotton waffle nappies. Great nappies – soft to wear and quick to dry. They have been used but are still in good condition – jersey lining still soft, Velcro still sticky, elastic good and no stains at all. Was very sad when these were outgrown :( .
£4 each or £15 for all four nappies.

SOLDBambinex Bamboo
Size 2 nippa fastening bamboo nappies plus booster (These can be used birth to potty as booster can be left out and nappy folded down to comfortable to fit a new born. They have a beautiful slim fit on a toddler and are nice and narrow between the legs so must be more comfortable to wear that your average bulky washable!) Nippa fastening makes them completely adjustable allowing you to get the perfect fit. All are cream in colour.

SOLD2 nappies plus booster – preloved but in decent condition, stain free.
£2 each (plus free nippa whilst stocks last)

SOLDSet of 12 Bambinex Bamboo nappies and boosters (same nappy as photo above)– very preloved and quite worn in places, but still absorbent (bamboo gets more absorbent the more it is washed) and stain free. Would be an absolute bargain set of nappies!
£5 for whole set or 50p each

SOLD8 bambinex bamboo boosters (same booster as pictured above with nappy) - also very pre-loved and not as fluffy as they once were – but still very absorbent and stain free. Again another bargain to add extra absorbency to any nappy.
£1 for all 8 boosters

SOLDBambinex Teddy (microfibre)
Same size, syle, fit etc as the Bambinex bamboo above.

3 white nappies and booster, nippa fastening, nearly new, really soft and fluffy
£4 each (plus free nippa whilst stocks last)
1 white nappy and booster (same as above) nearly new but faulty – some of the stitching has been missed by machine on edge of booster and nappy. I only noticed this when sorting nappies to sell, not when I was actually using it…it certainly does not affect its function
£1.50

1 green nappy and booster. Preloved but still in good condition
£1.50

SOLDGeobel (old brand name for Bambinex)
4 cream nippa fastening bamboo nappies. Slightly slimmer than bambinex bamboo. Pre-loved but in decent condition.
50p each

SOLDEasy Peasy Bambeasy
5 fleece lined adjustable pocket bamboo nappies plus booster, nippa fastening, birth to potty, all cream coloured. Pre-loved and quite worn in places but still got life and plenty of absorbancy in them! Great as a night nappy.
£1 each (plus free nippa whilst stocks last)

BOOSTERS

SOLDHemp Babies
Hemp is brilliant! - much more absorbent then bamboo, but much less bulky, really quick drying time, kind to skin

3 long thin hemp boosters
2 flat hemp squares
50p each

Motherease
3 bamboo boosters, cotton backed with poppers to attach to motherease nappy
50p each

WRAPS

Nature Babies Classic Covers
5 size meduim Nature Babies Classic wraps. All are stain free. Adjustable front to fit different bottom sizes.
1 x pink popper fastening – nearly new - £4.50
1 x mint (SOLD)and 1 x white popper fastening – used but good condition £3.50 each
1 x baby blue and 1 x white Velcro fastening – used but decent condition (slight bobbling around Velcro strip on front) - £3 each

3 size large Nature Babies Classic wraps.
1 purple, 1 baby blue, 1 mint – all used but in very good condition - £4.50 each

SOLDMotherease Airflow
Size Large, popper fastening, used but in good condition.
1 ocean print, 1 safari print, £4 each
Last edited by Hannah5 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

My avatar
roxieSBT
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Destash-V cheap fitted, pockets, wraps & boosters-from 50p!

Postby roxieSBT » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 pm

could i have 3 blue and 3 green bumgenius nappies?

My avatar
Hannah5

Postby Hannah5 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Hi! sorry but i think the bundle of 13 nappies has gone, although not finalised yet-i can let you know if it does not sell. But the smaller selection of bumgenius is still available, there is 2blue and one green in that set- £3.50 each-let me know if you are still interested :)

My avatar
Jen_77uk

Postby Jen_77uk » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Please can I have the motherease large wraps and hemp. I will pm you too.

My avatar
zoe_j

Postby zoe_j » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Could I have the Bambinex ones? The first 2 (£4), the set of 12 (£5), the 8 boosters (£1) and the 5 teddy (£15); makes £25 if I've calculated correctly?

My avatar
Lucyloc1

Postby Lucyloc1 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:00 pm

I will take all the teddies if still available thanks

My avatar
Hannah5

Postby Hannah5 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi! I'm really sorry if you are waiting for a PM from me. For some reason they are getting stuck in my outbox and taking ages to send....Sorry :roll:

My avatar
yey16

Re: Destash-V cheap nappies-from 50p! some still available

Postby yey16 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:28 am

Do you still have the organic waffle nappies and the easy peasy bambeasy? Interested in 1 waffle and 3 bambeasy

My avatar
Porkiepine

Re: Destash-V cheap nappies-from 50p! some still available

Postby Porkiepine » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:10 am

Do you still have the three white nappies and the two £1.50 nappies? X

Next

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale