hf1

20x 'pop-ins' birth to potty cloth nappies barely used

My avatar
Victoria123

20x 'pop-ins' birth to potty cloth nappies barely used

Postby Victoria123 » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Price: £48.10 PayPal Costs: £2.07Total: £50.00 + £5.00 p&p
Hello,

I am selling the complete set of cloth nappies that I bought new when expecting my son, they have been used once or twice and 19 of the 20 nappies are in perfect as-new condition; one of the white ones has a small stain on the leg elastic that I can't get out and on this same individual nappy one of the 4 poppers that attaches the insert to the booster has popped out but it doesn't affect the use in any way.

The brand is Close Parent pop-ins and the set of 20 nappies is made up of 10 'dream dri' nappies and 10 bamboo nappies. This is a good combination as the dream dri ones dry very fast after laundering and the bamboo ones provide greater absorbency for night time or longer wears.

The nappies are very good quality and each one is an adjustable size so will fit from birth up to approx 3 years old. (There is a good demo video on you tube of how this works if you are able to look it up). Each nappy comprises a waterproof wrap, soaker insert and booster insert. There are also a few additional extra mega boosters for times such as a long car journey, these have never been used. Ten of the nappies are in unisex pastel shades an the other ten are in unisex bright shades. I am also including two rolls of flushable liners (100 on each roll) that are unopened and a mesh bag for laundering the nappies in.

Please message me if you have any questions and I will try to help!

Thanks,

Victoria

My avatar
MrsWindmill

Re: 20x 'pop-ins' birth to potty cloth nappies barely used

Postby MrsWindmill » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:11 am

Are these still available? Could I see a picture?

My avatar
Victoria123

Re: 20x 'pop-ins' birth to potty cloth nappies barely used

Postby Victoria123 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:49 am

Sorry they have sold, thanks though

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale