Medium prefolds, TB Bamboozles and TB flat shaped nappies

My avatar
oriel
Clothie
Clothie

Medium prefolds, TB Bamboozles and TB flat shaped nappies

Postby oriel » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Price: Not Specified
I have 50 plain white prefolds (medium sized, approx. 45 x 35 cm, though they do vary slightly) going spare. They're a little rumpled as I have no tumble drier and life is too short to iron nappies, but otherwise in GUC. Will sell for 50p each + postage and PayPal, or in batches of 10 for £6 posted, or make me an offer for other quantities. No photo because you know what a prefold looks like (but photo can be provided if required).

14 TotsBots Bamboozles, snap fastening, size 2. Three have some staining, one of them severe, as shown in the photo (though sun should ameliorate this). The rest of them are in very good condition. £30 posted for the lot.

12 TotsBots flat shaped nappies in microfibre with bamboo booster sewn in; size 3, nippa fastening, as shown in the photo. These were made by TotsBots for the now-defunct nappy laundry company Pure Nappies, and are labelled with both brands. I also have a further 3 nappies without booster (I took them out because they make great inserts for small pocket nappies). You could use them as is or if you are so inclined they would transform excellently into inserts and boosters. They are all in EUC. £20 posted for all 15.

I'm willing to split all of these, so feel free to make me an offer! See also the wraps I have on offer.

My avatar
freebrid17

Re: Medium prefolds, TB Bamboozles and TB flat shaped nappies

Postby freebrid17 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi would be interested in some prefolds would you consider posting to ireland

My avatar
oriel
Clothie
Clothie

Postby oriel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:18 am

Sure, I could post to Ireland – I'll PM you once I've looked up the postage costs.

My avatar
mandyjuggler
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mandyjuggler » Tue May 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Are the Bamboozle size 2s still available? If so I would like them please.
Thanks
Mandy

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi, are your prefolds cotton or bamboo (if you have any left)?
Thanks
Lisette

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale