hf1

3 Workhorse Fitted Nappies - Organic Cotton

My avatar
dolpy

3 Workhorse Fitted Nappies - Organic Cotton

Postby dolpy » Thu May 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Price: Not Specified
Almost never seen in the UK!! Buy my size-medium (approx 14-24 lbs) Workhorse Fitteds. 6.00 each.

These are the legendary Green Mountain Diapers' "Cloth-eez"-brand, Workhorse-style organic cotton fitteds -- google or check any north american cloth nappy / diaper discussion forum and see the love! These are extremely popular for being well made, very absorbent, and almost indestructible. Unfortunately they are only sold via Green Mountain Diapers, who do not ship to the UK. So grab these while you can!

More details and retailer's photos: http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/workhorse.html

These for sale are in Excellent Used Condition (EUC) and totally stain-free. Elastics are as new, as far as I can tell.

They fit a wide range of shapes and these are "no-closure"-style -- ie, no poppers -- so fit is totally customisable with a nappy nippa, snappi, boingos or pins.

Photos available on request or as soon as I figure out how to post photos to this advert! Contact me with any questions at all, I would be happy to help. I need to find these a new home by the bank holiday, when we move back across the atlantic!!

Edited 22 May to add photos, showing: inside of nappies; inside, flap flipped up; outsides:

Image Image Image

My avatar
annagib

Re: 3 Workhorse Fitted Nappies - Organic Cotton

Postby annagib » Thu May 22, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm interested....what price could you do all in for all 3?

My avatar
dolpy

Re: 3 Workhorse Fitted Nappies - Organic Cotton

Postby dolpy » Fri May 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi, Sorry only just saw your reply. GBP15.00 plus postage?

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale