REDUCED Large Upsey Daisy night nappies with side snaps. UDN

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

REDUCED Large Upsey Daisy night nappies with side snaps. UDN

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Price: £8.98 PayPal Costs: £0.52Total: £9.50 + unknown p&p
Image I have here 5 UDNN in side snap. All large and all soy french Terry. Which Is the Best material I came across in my nappy years. I am unsure on the current situation but when I stopped using cloth these were very hard to come by as the soy is very expensive.

These are the most absorbent nappies I have ever tried and brilliant for a heavy wetter. They were all custom made for me with the top absorbency options. They all come with the inserts/boosters that I bought them with and they cost me £20+ per nappy.

The embroidered one has the star/moon embroidery on the bum. The rest is the original soy colour with white fleece lining on the inside (no stains). The poppers are glow in the dark!

The blue one is plain blue with matching blue poppers. White fleece lining inside with no stains.

Same with the orange except orange instead of blue!

The yellowy one is like a sort of tie dye with patches of different shades of yellow/cream. It has 2 star shaped glow in the dark poppers at the front!

The pink one has a slight stain on the fleece lining. I am a sure this will come out with a wssh/sun. It's not big or obvious, but I felt I should mention it. This one also features the glow in the dark stars on the front.

All in all these are fantastic nappies and I couldn't recommend them enough..

I would like £10 each plus post or I will throw in free postage if buying them all together.

Image Image
Last edited by loadsofnappiestosell on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
loadsofnappiestosell
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Large Upsey Daisy night nappies with side snaps. UDNN

Postby loadsofnappiestosell » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:34 am

Yellow one SOLD, Rest SFS

Last bumped by loadsofnappiestosell on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:34 am.

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale