hf1

Motherease Onesize nappies, ME boosters, ME wrap set

My avatar
priestleymama

Motherease Onesize nappies, ME boosters, ME wrap set

Postby priestleymama » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:54 pm

Price: £48.10 PayPal Costs: £2.41Total: £50.00 + £15.00 p&p
16 Motherease Onesize nappies, 5 small and 4 medium Motherease Airflow wraps plus 11 pop-in booster pads for sale.

Nappies are fully adjustable from tiny baby to large toddler- you need no other nappy! They are stain-free and very absorbent, having only been used part time on my son.

Boosters: 9 are brand new, natural coloured Motherease boosters, secured to the nappy by poppers. The other 2 are used lightly and white in colour. One of these has a small Kamillosan cream stain, as shown in the picture. All others are perfect.

Wraps are in very good used condition with plenty of life in them. All gender-neutral patterns and colours, including whales, pawprints, yellow, cream and turquoise.

All poppers are in perfect order, the items have only ever been washed in Fairy non-bio powder and come from a pet- and smoke- free home. The retail value of these if buying new is over £240.

As I am new to Cloth Nappy Tree, I cannot post photos yet, but if you send me a message, I can email them to you if required. I have also added them to my gallery on this site. Postage quoted is insured up to £50 and Signed For 2nd Class with Royal Mail. I can arrange faster/ more insurance if required, but due to the weight, the prices go up enormously (approx. £27!)

Thanks for looking :D

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale