Destash- cheap flat rate postage

My avatar
belfastyank
Clothie
Clothie

Destash- cheap flat rate postage

Postby belfastyank » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Price: Not Specified
Hi, I am having a big clear-out of all my nappies, wraps and accessories. I have items listed in 'all-in-ones' and in 'wraps & inserts' as well, so have a look! I can post a tracked parcel through a courier service for £2.89, up to 1kg. £3.89 for 1-2kg. Buyer pays price listed, postage and PayPal fees on postage.

For photos, please look in my gallery, in the 'flats & fitted' folder. I'm going to list them in the order they appear in the folder. Thanks for looking. :-)

Bundle of 20 small unbleached Indian prefolds. In ok condition, but most have some faint stains- nothing too objectionable, will prob fade with a couple washes or a bit of sunlight... £5 for the lot (pm me for quote on smaller quantity) SOLD

Bundle of 5 Hemp Babies hemp large flat squares... £12.50 for the lot SOLD

Nature Babies Dizzy Diaper (there's no size but I think these may be birth to potty?)... £2.50

Little Lambs, bundle of 5 bamboo, applix, size 1... £15 for the lot (inserts in separate listing)

Bundle of 8 small bamboo nappies, need nippas/pins (these are brilliant soft little nappies, don't know the make)... £16 for the lot
(inserts in separate post)

Bundle of 15 medium white prefolds, well used- still white, but tatty! £2 for the lot or 15p each

Nappy Nation bamboo applix fitted nappy, size 2, rainbow trim, built-in fold-out insert... £2.50

Snuggle Naps pink terry fitted nappies. Adjustable fittings makes them birth-to-potty. Clever design! Bundle of 5, some applix, some poppered... £10 for the lot
Last edited by belfastyank on Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

My avatar
annagib

Re: Destash- cheap flat rate postage

Postby annagib » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:51 am

Hi, how much all in for the flat hemp squares?

My avatar
belfastyank
Clothie
Clothie

Postby belfastyank » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Hiya, that would be £15.70. Thanks :-)

My avatar
elliebearbabi
Clothie
Clothie

Postby elliebearbabi » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:12 am

Hi do you still have your two sets of prefolds avail? Thanks x

My avatar
belfastyank
Clothie
Clothie

Postby belfastyank » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:55 pm

They're still available. Pm'd you :-)

Last bumped by belfastyank on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:55 pm.

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale