hf1

24 nearly new SmartiPants Smart Choice nappies plus totes

My avatar
Charlie

24 nearly new SmartiPants Smart Choice nappies plus totes

Postby Charlie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Price: £217.15 PayPal Costs: £7.85Total: £225.00 + unknown p&p
Hi everyone,

I have been told by a friend about this great site as I have some nappies I would like to rehome! I wish I had found it when I was looking into nappies first!

I have a 24 pack of SmartiPants one size nappies (with poppers) including the Smart Sleeve inserts, plus a 'dirties' tote and travel tote bag to sell. There are 6 black, 3 bright red, 2 bright blue, 1 pale blue, 3 brown, 3 bright green and 6 white nappies in the pack.

I decided on these fab nappies pretty early on in my first pregnancy and told everyone about it... So much so that both mine and my husbands parents bought us some! I have and use one set and the other ones are washed but barely used. I thought I'd keep them for when we had our second baby but she has arrived and we still only use the one set between newborn and toddler so time for a clear out!

Obviously these are washed and a few are used but still great condition, most in fact are as new but washed. The set was £325 but I would like £225 for them. Get in touch if you're interested or have an offer.
Thanks, Charlie.x

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale