hf1

Tots Bots Easy Fit (V3) White Poppered Starter Set

My avatar
aimeep

Tots Bots Easy Fit (V3) White Poppered Starter Set

Postby aimeep » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Price: £28.78 PayPal Costs: £1.66Total: £30.00 + £12.98 p&p
Selling 20 used fitted nappies in very good condition. Set of 20 white Tots Bots Easy Fit (all in one) Birth to Potty reusable nappies (V3). Plus 10 unused reusable fleece liners and two packs of disposable liners.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeeporter/15148947599/

Lot includes:

20 x 'Easy Fit' reusable white poppered nappies
4 x Bamboo booster inserts in natural
10 x reusable fleece liners
2 x rolls of Tots Bots disposable liners
1 x Tots Bots storage sack

These are super soft with a gorgeous 'minky' fabric core and a super-thirsty three layers; this means that baby will wear the nappy for longer, and results in less work for mums and dads! Minky doesn’t hold stains like other fabrics, dries extremely fast, and doesn’t harden with washing.

The waist elastic is deep - meaning everything gets held in nicely, and leaks are minimised, there is also a redesigned back panel - which features "wraparound stretch" meaning that the fit is perfect, time after time.

As an all-in-one, this nappy integrates the absorbent fabric and the waterproof outer into one simple piece. Its all-in-one qualities make it a great nappy for anyone unsure about switching to real nappies.

As a one-size, it grows with your baby and should fit most babies from birth to potty. Although it may be a little bulky on new borns, the one nappy should see you all the way through. Fits weight 8lbs to 35lbs.

Postage included in the price for UK only.
Last edited by aimeep on Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My avatar
laxydayzy

Re: Tots Bots Easy Fit (V3) White Poppered Starter Set

Postby laxydayzy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi, would you sell these seperatly ? Just iv not tryed these before do don't really want to buy in bulk as not sure if these will be ok for my heavy wetter x thanks x

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale