Large Bundle of Nappies

My avatar
nicelyj2

Large Bundle of Nappies

Postby nicelyj2 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Price: £125.38 PayPal Costs: £4.89Total: £130.00 + £8.00 p&p

*edited to include that cheeky wipes AND box are available*

Hello!

I’d like to sell you this huge collection of preloved cloth nappies. These were used for about a year on our first child. Everything here has been thoroughly washed and even strip washed a couple times to try to use them for our second child. However, we barely used them on her because we just couldn’t handle yet MORE laundry to do on top of everything else going on with us right now. They’ve been stored in dry, smoke-free conditions, and they're all looking pretty white.

Here’s what’s in the picture, going by the 3 rows of items, starting in the top row on the left with the rainbow item:

TOP ROW:
    10 liners
    9X BumGenius liners
    Little Lamb Bamboo Boosters, 5 large, 4 smaller
    Liners for BumGenius Flip nappies
    Blue SmartiPants Liner
    SmartiPants nappy

LEFT SIDE OF COUCH, SECOND ROW
    6X Mother-ease Airflow nappy wraps, larger size
    4X Bumgenius Flips
    3X Size 1 Bambinex Teddies
    6X Size 2 TotsBots Bamboozle Stretchy
    6X Motherease wraps, smaller size
    4X Size 2 Bambinex Teddies

BOTTOM ROW
    2X Bumgenius v4, Aplix (Velcro) style
    3X TotsBots Easyfit V2
    7X Bumgenius v4, Poppers style

Lastly in the corner are Cheeky Wipes. We got rid of the colourful ones but we have 2 dozen white ones and we'll throw in the box.

This is a lot of gear! It would take me too much maths and reading through old emails to figure out what we originally paid, but this is at least £350 originally.

I count 38 nappies in total, 3 of which are specially a smaller size, all the rest are larger. This is a good selection to use. The Bumgeniuses, TotsBots Easy Fit and SmartiPants are the main day nappies, with your super absorbent TotsBots Bamboozles handling overnight.

These are all located in Grappenhall, Warrington. Ideally I would like to sell these as a bundle rather than piecemeal. I have never bought or sold used nappies, so I hope this is a reasonable price. We'd like to accept Paypal for payment before shipping/giving address details for pick up.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll get straight back to you.

My avatar
elliebearbabi
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Large Bundle of Nappies

Postby elliebearbabi » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Hiya
I know you said you dont want to sell seperate but if you would consider it how much are each of the bottom row? the bumgenius's and the tots bots each including p&p and the bundle of bottom row combined? Thanks x

My avatar
ElleHarv

Postby ElleHarv » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Bearing in mind the previous message, I MIGHT be interested in the remaining bundle which Ellie didn't want (I've already got a fair few and don't need quite as many as you are offering for sale). Cheeky wipes would be good in there though! So that would be TOP row, minus the 9 Bumgenius liners which I guess go with bottom row, all the Motherease wraps and rest of MIDDLE row plus the wipes. What would you think to splitting it in 2? Elle

My avatar
nicelyj2

Postby nicelyj2 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi both,

As long as the nappies get out of this house, that's the important thing, even if I have to split them up.

Let me talk to the boss of pricing (wife) and I'll get back to each of you separately with a total. Sorry to take a day to get back to you all. I'll get another message out to you tomorrow.

- Jason

My avatar
elliebearbabi
Clothie
Clothie

Postby elliebearbabi » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Thats great thank you x

My avatar
Mrey

Postby Mrey » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi there

Let me know if the entire bundle is still for sale! Thanks

My avatar
leonie

Postby leonie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi,
Are the wipes still available by any chance?

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Any BG left :) ??

Return to Fitted Flat and Prefold Cloth Nappies for Sale