hf1

Size small bumgenius, blush baby ittis and more!

My avatar
Addisonsmummy89
Clothie
Clothie

Size small bumgenius, blush baby ittis and more!

Postby Addisonsmummy89 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Price: Not Specified
They're a bit scattered but Top - teddy nappy £2 euc size 1, second- medium fleece soaker vguc £3.80, pink small bumgenius £2, Dino and bug are blush baby both for £10 (only have one insert) size 1 eeeuc, Ella's house nappy size 1 £1.50 euc but a bit crunchy, I think the last one is a one life fitted never heard of it before 50p never used by me
Third- xs sandy £2.50 eeuc, happy nappy days aio size small £1 euc, ll bamboo size 1 vguc £1, frog wraps £1.20 each plain ones 90p each hardly used by me brought preloved all size 1. Under them are size small fuzzibunz (dark blue, 2 red 1 light blue also have a yellow one not pictured) all in vvvvg/eeuc £2.30 each, a mint itti size small eeuc £5.
4th - ocean wrap £1.20 used twice size 1, xs fitted never used but pre washed (needs a nippa) £1, ivory itti eeuc £5 size small.
5th row - xs-s fitted £1, red cheapy pocket guc small and poppers down to xs 99p, black small nappy poppers down to xs brought from Kingdom of fluff comes with newborn mf insert £1.10.
Please add postage and fees

My avatar
begleys

Re: Size small bumgenius, blush baby ittis and more!

Postby begleys » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Hm all in for the small fuzzis?

My avatar
Addisonsmummy89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Addisonsmummy89 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Hiya I have a couple more that aren't in the picture would you be interested in them too or just the ones shown? Can get pictures of them

My avatar
begleys

Postby begleys » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:19 am

Depends on price but assuming postage isn't ridiculous I'd take as many as you've got. Do they incl inserts?

My avatar
Addisonsmummy89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Addisonsmummy89 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:45 am

Postage should be £2.60 for all of them I think, including the ones that aren't in the picture

My avatar
begleys

Postby begleys » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Thanks. How many do you have altogether?

My avatar
Addisonsmummy89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Addisonsmummy89 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:42 pm

I think there are 7 or 8, I know one of the ones that isn't in the picture is blue with different zoo animals on it and ones yellow but not sure about the others. I can have a look and get a picture later tonight or tomorrow of the others?

My avatar
begleys

Postby begleys » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Do they have inserts? Hm all in for the bundle?

My avatar
Addisonsmummy89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Addisonsmummy89 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:01 pm

I don't have the original inserts but can put a few of the mf inserts and prefolds I used in them? I have two red ones, a yellow one, one dark turquoise one blue, a pale blue and a blue one with animals on :)

Next

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale