Jane
Clothie
Clothie

Random Nappy Destash!

Postby Jane » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Price: £23.95 PayPal Costs: £1.05Total: £25.00 + unknown p&p
REDUCED AND FREE SHIPPING
Hi All!
I am a creature of habit apparently and after buying a few different nappies to try I am only using my BGs and these are the ones that don't belong! Great Nappies, used very few times if at all. I am also including a Motherease Riki Wrap (not pictured). No stains or stink. Would love to sell as a lot but will entertain breaking it up if that's a dealbreaker. Included:
IttiBitti Tutto in black minki - one size, includes 3 different bamboo/cotton soakers
Easy Peasy Bimble Size One - super soft!!
Motherease Riki Wrap size medium
Little Lamb bamboo size 1 (2 nappies) - full disclosure, I only used one of these but i guess since they were packed away the elastic on the waist in the back disintegrated. leg elastic is fine.
Leopard print - not sure what brand but good condition one-size, comes with microfiber insert.
thanks for looking!

My avatar
Jane
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Random Nappy Destash!

Postby Jane » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:22 pm

ANYONE??! MMARO!

My avatar
JenniToto
Clothie
Clothie

Postby JenniToto » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Hiya,

I am interested in the black nappy if your are OK with breaking up the set xx

My avatar
Jane
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jane » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi Jenni,
Sorry for not keeping this updated the black ittibitty sold already!:( all others available though and no problem with breaking them up! Take your pic £5/nappy or both little lambs for £5!
jane

My avatar
JenniToto
Clothie
Clothie

Postby JenniToto » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:58 am

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry I was only interested in the black. Good luck with the rest xx

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale