My avatar
shafters1976
Clothie
Clothie

More added: issy bears,cushie tush,tots bots,Bitti,Bambooty

Postby shafters1976 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Price: Not Specified
Image Image Image
Image Hi there, i've TONS of nappies to clear out (DD1 potty trained from cloth, DD2 has had toddler diarrhoea for over a year and I've been waiting patiently to be able to go back to cloth but I've now given up!). I'm going to do a bit at a time to start with, so for now I'm going to put up these Bitti d'lish AiOs in Large, one orange is medium, and these Bambooty days in medium - one is large.

Bambooty: The aqua-marine stripes is large, all the others are medium, they are all daytime. No stains, fantastic condition, great elastic, hardly used! £8 each plus postage, will reduce costs for multiples. I have bambooty booster inserts too but should post them in separate section.

Bitti d'lish: The spots and the green are no longer available I'm sorry. They are all all-in-ones, excellent condition, soft and fluffy, no stains, good elastic. All are large except one orange is medium. I have boosters to go with them at an extra cost, i'll post these in the appropriate section when i get a chance. £7 each plus postage.

Tots bots easy fits (is that what they're called? I can't remember!), all in ones, birth to potty - red, green and 2 x white, all in very good condition - no stains, good velcro, the colours were bought as seconds, the elastic seems a bit looser than that on the whites but I don't know why because they didn't get much use. £5 each. pop-ins, birth to potty, velcro, one is euc, the other good - only because the velcro is a little more used, elastic perfect, insides look perfect. £5 each too.

Cushie tushies and issy bears: the cushie tushies are well used but still look brilliant and are in good used condition (brown and green comes with pop-in booster), the issy bears are gorgeous, my favourite nappies, birth to potty, poppers, the cherry one looks hardly used - I can't remember if I did use it! You can tell the skull and cross bones has been washed quite a bit but elastic still perfect, no stains etc, looks fantastic! I've three inserts for the issy bears - two day and one night, they will come with nappies - the first person to buy can have one day and one night and the second person for the other nappy can have one day. I've no idea how much cushie tushies and issy bears are worth these days I'll have to trawl the sites so I'm open to offers!

Please let me know if you'd like any, I can email more pictures if required.

Cheers

Marie

My avatar
shafters1976
Clothie
Clothie

Re: More added: issy bears,cushie tush,tots bots,Bitti,Bambooty

Postby shafters1976 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 pm

cushie tushies, easyfits, pop-ins, block bitti d'lish and the owls and blue bambooty still available!

My avatar
fanta_pants30

Postby fanta_pants30 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:18 pm

I'd be interested in the pop ins and the large bambooty. How much would they be all in to NI?

My avatar
shafters1976
Clothie
Clothie

Postby shafters1976 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Hiya! I'm afraid I've only medium bambootys left. The pop-ins would be £9 all in, PM me if you'd like them.

Thanks

Marie x

My avatar
Jenjenaroo69

Postby Jenjenaroo69 » Sat May 31, 2014 12:07 am

How much for red and green easy fits all in? X

My avatar
Lessa
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Lessa » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi, if any of them are still available I'm interested in the easyfit white totsbots, yellow or red AIO (d'lish?), and one of the cushie tushies. Thanks x

My avatar
MrsM

Postby MrsM » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:42 am

Do you still have the issy bear and now much lease?

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Hello, do you have the cushie tushies still please?

Next

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale