Newborn nappies

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Newborn nappies

Postby nuttymumto5 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Hi,
I am going to get the rest of my stash posted tonight/tomorrow (inc the bum genius)
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Blueberry wraps all now sold
Just 4 bamboozle stretch size 1 and 3 kissaluvs left

My avatar
Charlootle
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Charlootle » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Hello, me again! How much for the Bamboozles, please? Im not sure whether to go for these or your pink motherease, my lo is 4 weeks and 7lb 12oz. Ive got quite a few BTP AIOs but not enough fitteds for the pre weaning poo explosions! Which do you think woukd be best? Thanks very much :)

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi Charlotte,
Both the Bamboozles and the pink Motherease are £5 each - so price wise, at least you have no choice to make. Value for money wise you will get better value with the 6 motherease as they are one-size nappies as opposed to the Bamboozles which go up to 18lb (on the label but probably more like 15lb in reality). My daughter was 3lb in weight when she came home from hospital and believe it or not, even the motherease weren't a bad fit for a one size nappy. Her first night at home was in the pink Motherease. I know it isn't much help but they both do their jobs fantastically well. Absorbency wise there is nothing in it really. I never change through the night unless the nappy is soiled and neither have ever leaked. I think if it were me I would go for the Motherease in pink and the pink wraps - firstly because they will last longer, secondly because they are poppers instead of aplix (the bamboozles are the only aplix nappies I used but that is just personal choice) but primarily, being a typical woman with OCD, they are lovely and pink, are made to go together and are no longer made anymore so very few people will have them and they will hold their resale value better.
I have probably confused you even more now. - Sorry.
Best of luck in choosing your preference.
Nancy

My avatar
addiesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby addiesmummy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi
Do you still have these newborn nappies for sale?
If so how much for the bundle please
Thanks! x

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi,
I have 3 kissaluvs and 4 bamboozle stretch's left. For all 7 they would be £35 plus p & p. I will weigh them, but my best guess is that I might get away with £4 postage with myhermes and they do free insurance up to £50. I think they will be over the £3 royal mail weight, but either way there is only £1 in it. Let me know if you want them and I will get them packed and weighed to confirm postage.
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
addiesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby addiesmummy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:14 pm

How much for just the blue ones? Sorry to be a pain! X

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:45 am

Hi,
You're not a pain. For the 3 blue ones it would be £15 plus £3 postage.
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
addiesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby addiesmummy » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Ok thanks, I will take the the blue ones please.
Also, do you have the newborn yellow wool and blue wool still?
Thanks x

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale