Newborn nappies

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Newborn nappies

Postby nuttymumto5 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi,
I am new to the site as well. I use Bum genius freetimes as part of my stash and they are great. Really slim, easy to wash and dry and a lovely fit. If you're new to reusables I can really recommend them. So easy. The newborn ones are very slim fitting, as are tots bots teeny fits. If it were me, I would also plump for the Tots bots bamboozles for night time as they are more absorbent and will last all night. The blueberry wraps that I am selling are a perfect fit over the bamboozles (if you're having a girl as I only have girl wraps). All of the newborn nappies that I am selling are very slim fitting as they are all 'all in one' nappies and they are all very easy to use and care for. The only other thin that I would say with the newborn nappies particularly is to try to buy used as they are VERY expensive to buy new considering how long they are used for. All of the newborn nappies that I am selling are genuinely spotless. Hope that helps.
Many thanks
Nancy

My avatar
HappiestNappiest

Postby HappiestNappiest » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 pm

What do you have left please?

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi,
As of this second I have:
6 x Tots bots bamboozle stretch size 1
6 x Blueberry newborn wraps
4 x Kissaluvs
3 x Blueberry/Swaddlebees Giraffe
6 x Tots bots teeny fit
5 x Rumparooz lil joey
3 x GroVia
4 x Bum Genius
There are a lot of people asking for different packages but until they are paid for, they are still available.
Hope this helps
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Stephkidd89 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Could I have the 6 tots bots teeny fit & the 4 newborn BGs please-how much all in?

My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Stephkidd89 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Sorry have been trying all day to send a longer message thanking you for you advice and seeing what you had left but it wouldn't send! I have 8 bamboozles (I think) here plus some wraps so thinking of using them for night times once they fit :) anyway let me know a price for the above as I can send that over tonight!

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:57 am

Hi,
I have packaged the nappies up for you and sent you a PM re: price, postage and payment. I don't profess to be a nappy expert but I have 8 years of cloth nappying experience and I am an OCD information sponge. I will gladly pass my knowledge, experience and opinions on....Anything to do with nappies, prams, car seats and general baby stuff and you can count me in.
Many thanks
Nancy

My avatar
Patricksmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Patricksmum » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:20 am

Can you PM an all in price inx postage for the 6 Teenyfit please.

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:05 pm

I have got the nappies they are lovely thank you :) :) :)

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Glad you like them. Let me know if you would like any more, although I don't have many left now.
Thanks
Nancy

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale