hf1

Newborn nappies

My avatar
Bbryanbb

Re: Newborn nappies

Postby Bbryanbb » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:01 am

Hi do you still have the tots bots teenyfits ?

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:20 am

Hi,
The only ones that I have left are:
6 Tots Bots Bamboozles size 1 (with boosters and liners)
4 Buleberry newborn wraps (2 butterfly, 2 bloom)
3 Kissaluvs newborn
3 Grovia newborn
Shocked at how quickly these have all sold. The post office is sick of seeing me lol :hohoho: glad everyone is loving their fluffy parcels though!
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
Safanah

Postby Safanah » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:39 pm

hi hun, got my nappies today- IM IN LOVE thanks .... now Im stalking your listings to see what else i NEED coff coff lol

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Glad you're pleased with them. I don't have many left in the newborns now. I have a load of other stuff to list too which is mainly bigger/one size stuff but I have some brand new bamboo little lambs in white and some used little lambs in pastel colours that are like hens teeth as they no longer make them. They are great for night time like the bamboozles as they are mega absorbant. It will probably get to tomorrow before I get them listed though.

My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Stephkidd89 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:34 pm

Collected my first lt from the post office today as missed the delivery yesterday! Really pleased with them, I think my fiancés more taken with the bum genius as they're extra simple but they're all adorable and in great condition. Thank you :)

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Glad you're pleased with them. I always make sure that I look after my nappies and keep them spotless. Just drop me a line if you want anything else adding. If the other half likes the bum genius then he would like the kissaluvs too. They are one piece but are fleece lined instead of suedecloth and are poppers instead of Velcro, making them just as easy. I found that they fitted a bit longer too as they are a little bit bigger all over. The way that they can be fastened means that they go down very small indeed but also popper out to between a newborn and a onesize.
Best of wishes
Nancy

My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Stephkidd89 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 pm

If you have any boosters / liners for sale let me know. Thinking of trying hemp boosters for overnights once the nappies aren't enough alone..also I have some flushable liners but have seen people saying fleece ones are better for keeping little bums dry and rash free? Will be having a look online anyway but your stuffs in such good condition I'd happily go down the hand me down route for them ha or any advise on best brands-little lamb seem good, I have some breast pads from them and they're so so soft!!

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi Steph,
I have all sorts of boosters available ranging from microfibre to zorb and most things inbetween. I have various shapes and sizes. Let me know what you fancy and I will see what I can put together for you. I am also putting 6 bubble bubs candies (have a look on millies nappies) into retirement, 5 swaddlebees pockets, 2 blueberry minky pockets and 10 bum genius Velcro pockets (show a bit more usage but still in excellent condition). I haven't got round to listing them yet - been so busy with what I already have for sale. As for liners. If you want some paper/cellolose/viscose flush away liners then I have plenty that I can list but in my opinion I wouldn't bother with them. The only thing that they are good for is to put poo in the loo! I always use fleece liners and the soiling just drops off into the loo if it is solid or a bit of wiping with toilet paper if not. They don't stain (even white ones that are dry-pailed) and they act as a stay dry layer too. Even without a stay dry layer I have never had any problems with nappy rash on a cloth bum. I only ever find that mine get a rash if a disposable sneaks in cause we are on holiday or something similar - even just one nappy. I now use gro-via disposable inserts for holidays and they are great.
Anything else you need, just give me a shout
Nancy

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Can I have a look at your BG nappies :)

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale