nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Daytime training pants/pull ups/padded undies

Postby nuttymumto5 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Price: £1.25 PayPal Costs: £0.29Total: £1.50 + £1.00 p&p
Image Image Image Image Image

Hi,
I have 13 pairs of bambino mio pants in pale blue. They say 11-13kg but they fit my son well beyond this.
I also have 15 pairs of patterned (5 each of stripes, cars and trucks) padded undies that I imported from America. These are Gerber brand and are age 2-3 and have a great waistline rather than being low slung like plain undies. In the same Gerber pants, I also have 11 plain blue.
I found them all really good for potty training as they all allow them to feel wet but give just enough protection to be able to race to the loo without having to change trousers every time.
For the 39 pairs I would be happy with £60 plus postage. The bambino mio are £5 per pair new and the Gerber cost me about £150 including import fees etc. There isn't anything in the UK available like this. Will sell individually for £1.50 per pair plus £1.00 p&p
Thanks
Nancy
Last edited by nuttymumto5 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Daytime training pants/pull ups/padded undies

Postby nuttymumto5 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:45 pm

White trucks and 5 bambino mio now sold

My avatar
girlelvis
Clothie
Clothie

Postby girlelvis » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:31 pm

How much all in for the 5 cars?

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:41 am

Hi,
Sorry peeps. My internet has been down for over a week so I am miles behind. These are still available but please can people let me know if they still want them. So sorry for the delay. For the 5 pairs of cars it would be £7.50 plus £3 p & p. Sorry again for the delay.
Nancy

My avatar
yey16

Postby yey16 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:08 am

I know it's months later, but do you still have any of the car pants available?

Thanks

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale