Wee Notions custom made AI2 nappies

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Wee Notions custom made AI2 nappies

Postby nuttymumto5 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:35 am

Price: £14.29 PayPal Costs: £0.76Total: £15.00 + £1.50 p&p

These stunning custom made nappies from Wee Notions are all side snapping, one size all in two nappies. They are all minky fabric externally (2 have gorgeous cotton borders at the front), they are lined with microfleece for dryness and all come with 6 layer bamboo inserts topped with microfleece - again for dryness.

These 4 custom made nappies cost me £110.98 including postage making them on average £27.75 each.

I will accept £15 each for them plus £1.50 postage and packaging. Considering they have only been in use for about 3 months in total (and in a huge rotation) this is an absolute bargain. They are in spotless condition and aren't much different than they were when they arrived brand new. Anyone who has bought from me knows how well I look after all of my nappies.

Take a look at everything else I am selling. I have all sorts available.

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Wee Notions custom made AI2 nappies

Postby Jackson5 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:01 am

Hi! Are they OSFM?

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:46 am

Hi,
Yes, all 4 are one size nappies and are labelled as such. My daughter first tried them at about 8lb in weight and they fit fine. She is now 20lb and they still fit perfectly - she is still only on the 2nd set of poppers. In that time they have been used no more than about 6 times each and so are in perfect condition.
Hope that helps
Many thanks
Nancy

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I realised when I posted that you said they were one size in your ad :(

I am trying to sell some of my smaller nappies now dd is a bit bigger and once I have I will come back to see if you still have the purple and the garden green one. Def very interested! :thumbsup:

My avatar
shangrila

Postby shangrila » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:39 pm

hi how much will you do for the 4 of them please?
thank you

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 am

Hi,
I will do all 4 for £60 plus postage and packaging. I have weighed them and the postage would be £3 2nd class royal mail or £5 signed for and insured with myhermes. It is up to you which postage method you would like.
Many thanks
Nancy

My avatar
shangrila

Postby shangrila » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:38 pm

hi i would like to have them can you pm me please?

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale