hf1

22 minky Wonderoos v2 (almost new!). Buy all at discount.

My avatar
RachelC

22 minky Wonderoos v2 (almost new!). Buy all at discount.

Postby RachelC » Sat May 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Price: £4.39 PayPal Costs: £0.36Total: £4.75 + unknown p&p
Hi

I have 22, fully adjustable Hip Hip Baby Wonderoo v 2 pocket nappies for sale in the lovely soft minky finish. Bought new and in immaculate condition. We used 2-3 times at most when we stepped up from our beloved size 1 Wonderoos, but on returning to work something had to give and we decided to move to bio-disposables... 11 are in the pink spots design; 11 are in the pink flower design. No stains at all. Poppers and elastic all perfect. Washed and ready to go. I do not have the Wonderoo liners, but am happy to throw in 20 unbranded liners to stuff them with in a mix of cotton and bamboo. These nappies are suitable from birth upwards as a single size that is adjusted to fit by a range of poppers.

Will sell at £4.75 per pocket nappy + P&P with a liner thrown in for each. Complete bundle of 22 nappies for the discount amount of £95 +p&P with all the liners I have. P&P costs dependant (obviously) on the amount of nappies you want and how fast you want them. Let me know.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks
Rachel

Image Image

My avatar
Apricot2410

Re: 22 minky Wonderoos v2 (almost new!). Buy all at discount.

Postby Apricot2410 » Sun May 03, 2015 10:14 am

Hello,

By liners do you mean the inserts that you stuff the nappy with?

Thanks,

Vicki.

My avatar
RachelC

Postby RachelC » Sun May 03, 2015 10:26 am

Hi. Yes. They are long oblongs that you can fill the pocket with. Two lengths. R

My avatar
Apricot2410

Postby Apricot2410 » Sun May 03, 2015 10:34 am

Ok. How is the performance of these compared with the original wonderoo inserts?

Vicki.

My avatar
RachelC

Postby RachelC » Sun May 03, 2015 10:51 am

Hi. I can't really comment. We had version 1 wonderoos up to about 8 months that had a sewn in insert. They were fab. But we only used the v2s - with the separate inserts - a couple of times so I don't know how they compare with wonderoos own insert and didn't use them long enough to know how well they work. I'd prob buy more of the longer bamboo ones now as bubba is 18 months and the cotton ones look quite short. Not very helpful... These have been folded away unused for a year as I didn't quite have the heart to sell, but now we need some space!

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Wed May 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi,
How much would you do 6 covers for inc postage? I am not bothered about inserts as I have millions and intend to try these with a mixture of prefolds and bamboo inserts.
Thanks
Nancy

My avatar
RachelC

Postby RachelC » Fri May 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi Nancy. Sorry for the delay. If you're not in a hurry (ie can wait 2-7 days for delivery from Monday) I could get these couriered for £6 p&p. So £34.50 total. Let me know if you want to go ahead. Best wishes. Rachel

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale