hf1

New unworn (prewashed) btp nappy assortment

My avatar
mumofthreemonkeys

New unworn (prewashed) btp nappy assortment

Postby mumofthreemonkeys » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Price: £10.43 PayPal Costs: £0.67Total: £11.00 + £2.80 p&p
Brand new, unused nappies, prewashed in Fairy non-bio. Smoke-free but dog-friendly home.

Bought these but discovered that popper fastenings are not for us.

Alva onesize pocket nappy. Transport design. Minkee outer, bamboo booster. £2.00 plus postage.

Little Lamb Special Edition print (green/blue check), v2 onesize pocket nappy with bamboo booster. £9 plus postage. Only 300 made and now sold out by Little Lamb.

Little Lamb Special Edition print (green/blue plaid), v2 one size pocket nappy with bamboo booster. £9 plus postage. Only 300 made.

Baba+boo Otto Owl print one size pocket nappy with microfibre insert. £10 plus postage.

Baba+boo Just Chillin' print one size pocket nappy with microfibre insert. £10 plus postage.

Wonderoo v3 onesize pocket nappy (Rainbow Kite) with Wonderoo insert. £11 plus postage.

I can't work out how to attach photos but can make them available if wanted. Gutted to sell these as they were all carefully selected for my little boy, but we're not getting a good fit with his newborn poppered nappies and there's no point trying these on him. You're saving a few pounds each on retail prices. I will combine postage if you take more than one nappy (first nappy at £2.80, 50p per nappy after that). Trying to recoup our losses to fun further Velcro purchases.
Thanks.

My avatar
Hollielev

Re: New unworn (prewashed) btp nappy assortment

Postby Hollielev » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Hiya.
How much would you take for all of them?
Thanks.

My avatar
mumofthreemonkeys

Re: New unworn (prewashed) btp nappy assortment

Postby mumofthreemonkeys » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:54 am

Hi; sorry, forgot my password and hadn't had any response in ages so most have sold elsewhere. I only have the Wonderoo and Alva left and can do for £13 all in (2nd class signed for). The Alva bamboo insert has been used now, but can provide a clean, washed, no stains or stinks Little Lamb booster (identical to the Alva one, which ius why I can't tell which one to send!). The nappy itself ius entirely unused as advertised, and the Wonderoo and insert are as advertised.

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale