hf1

Itti bitti tuttos, Close Parent Pop-In, extra inserts

My avatar
missphant

Itti bitti tuttos, Close Parent Pop-In, extra inserts

Postby missphant » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Price: £6.56 PayPal Costs: £0.56Total: £7.00 + £3.50 p&p
BTP Itti Bitti Tuttos (all with bamboo boosters) and one Close Parent Dream Dri Pop-In (top left one in mint colour)

Happy to sell as individuals or do a deal in a bulk purchase :)

In the second picture, these BTP Itti Bitti Tuttos (bamboo inserts) have some discolouration inside. It may sun out but we're about to move and I need to sell them asap so we have less stuff to pack and move!

Then I have three sets of bamboo inserts (have pictured them unclipped to show the different levels of absorbency you can achieve)

In the fleece liners pic there are nine white ones in that pile. The sheep one has discolouration on the middle sheep. The wetbag appears to be a small/medium (will hold up to two nappies). The zip is stuck so you could either use it like this or if you're crafty could sew a new one in.I just used it as it is and folded the bag in half with one nappy in.

The two bucket liners make transferring into washing machine easier and cleaner for you. The one on the right has a fair bit of discolouration around the top of it. This might sun out but as I'm on a mission to clear the house before moving I don't want to hang onto anything longer than I need to.

Edited to add: I can't find how to add images to this post. If you'd like me to send them to you pls let me know or I'd be grateful if someone could please explain how to upload images! Thanks

My avatar
Ziggyzandra
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Itti bitti tuttos, Close Parent Pop-In, extra inserts

Postby Ziggyzandra » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Please could you send me pictures of the itti bitti's? And did you find them bulky when lo was little? I have the d'lish and love them, just not sure if a btp would be bulky

My avatar
missphant

Re: Itti bitti tuttos, Close Parent Pop-In, extra inserts

Postby missphant » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:33 am

Sorry these are sold now

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale