hf1

Bumgenius organics/old-style elementals

My avatar
Pocketfox

Bumgenius organics/old-style elementals

Postby Pocketfox » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:28 pm

Price: £2.70 PayPal Costs: £0.40Total: £3.00 + £2.80 p&p
6x old style BG elementals/organics in varying stages of decay. Some have had minky liners sewn in by me (at one, or both ends). All are starting to fray around the legs. However this does not affect the performance of the nappies- they're still brilliant in terms of absorbency. 2 were already like this when I bought them preloved and they're still going strong, without having deteriorated much more.

This is a smoke free home.
All nappies have been washed with a tiny bit of non-bio in the first wash, then ecoballs for a main wash with extra rinse- so there will be no problems with detergent build-up/no need for stripping.
We have really hard water, so some of the nappies, especially the bamboo fitteds, feel a bit crusty. If you have soft water this will soon pass when you wash them! If you have hard water, you'll be used to it anyway.

Dark blue and dark green with minky liners were bought preloved and have definitely seen better days. They're a bit saggy and holey, but you know what? They still soak up a lot of wee! £3 each.

Dark blue and light green without minky liners are in slightly better condition but have some light staining as you can see in the pics, though it's very faded. £3 each.

Light blue is in better condition but its poppers fell out on one tab. They've been replaced with the silver ones you can see in the pic. £4.
Cream one is in the best condition of the lot. £6.

Or if you want the lot, I'm happy to do postage for free and call it £20 all in for the lot.

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale