hf1

Little lamb size 2 pockets

My avatar
Pocketfox

Little lamb size 2 pockets

Postby Pocketfox » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:19 pm

Price: £2.70 PayPal Costs: £0.40Total: £3.00 + £3.00 p&p
11x Little Lamb sized pocket nappies in good condition. Vastlysuperior to the little lamb OSFA-type pockets, these sturdy, sized pockets have a fleece lining, gusset and a nice big bamboo insert. The inserts were square so I cut them in half and sewed them along their short edges to make them into long rectangles as I find this to be a much more versatile in terms of folding and stuffing! Some inserts have little bits of light staining, see pics. one has poppers on as I was experimenting with whether it would make them easier to stuff. It didn't, since once I'd made them rectangular they are dead easy to stuff anyway.

Size 2- 9-17kg.

£4 each (plus postage at cost) or if you want them all I will do all 11 for £40 including postage.

This is a smoke free home.
All nappies have been washed with a tiny bit of non-bio in the first wash, then ecoballs for a main wash with extra rinse- so there will be no problems with detergent build-up/no need for stripping.

My avatar
Safanah

Re: Little lamb size 2 pockets

Postby Safanah » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:40 pm

hiya are these still avaliable?

Would you do 4 for £3 each plus post?

My avatar
Pocketfox

Postby Pocketfox » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:58 am

Yes, happy to do that! Postage (Hermes) for 4 will be £2.78 so will round it up to £3 to include fees, making the total £15.

I do want rid of these, how about £15 all in for 5?

My avatar
Safanah

Postby Safanah » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:32 am

fab will inbox you x

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale