hf1

Nature Babies nappies

My avatar
beaniebum

Nature Babies nappies

Postby beaniebum » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:51 pm

Price: £2.70 PayPal Costs: £0.40Total: £3.00 + £2.80 p&p
2 x Nature Babies Stuffables (old style) blue gingham, size S, used two or three times each, £3 each

2 x Nature Babies Stuffables (new style), one size, pale turquoise with Velcro, purple with poppers, vguc, £4 each

2 x Nature Babies Little Britain, newborn version of the Stuffable, orange and purple, vguc, £3 each

Nature Babies Little Britain in green - one of the poppers has come away from the fabric. Free for postage to someone who can salvage it.

Nature Babies Little Britain in royal blue - label says Stuffable, but it is definitely the size of a Little Britain (see pic). Hardly used, £2.

4 x Nature Babies Slimma Stuffs inserts, hardly used as I tend to use different inserts out of habit, £1.50 each

£30.00 all in for all the above

My avatar
beaniebum

Re: Nature Babies nappies

Postby beaniebum » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:52 pm

My avatar
beaniebum

Postby beaniebum » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Bump - all still for sale :-)

My avatar
Katie_C

Postby Katie_C » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Hiya is it postage per item or does the postage price cover as many as you want/all of them? Thanks, Katie

My avatar
beaniebum

Postby beaniebum » Mon May 30, 2016 8:50 am

Hi Katie, sorry for the late reply, I thought I'd set up notifications on this thread but maybe not...!

I would work out postage depending on how many you'd like to buy - £2.85 is the going rate for a small parcel but I think I'd be able to get a fair few nappies in for that.

Which ones are you interested in? I've sold one of the old style blue gingham stuffables, but everything else is still for sale. £30 all in was for the whole lot including postage, so it would be £27 now that one has been sold. Or less if you didn't want them all!

Last bumped by beaniebum on Mon May 30, 2016 8:50 am.

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale