Bumgenius, blueberry, totsbots, weenotions & more - reduced

My avatar
Catie
Clothie
Clothie

Bumgenius, blueberry, totsbots, weenotions & more - reduced

Postby Catie » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Price: £86.74 PayPal Costs: £3.40Total: £90.00 + £4.00 p&p
Destash after having all the nappies in bags unused for months! Please see my other classified for fitteds and wraps. Please see descriptions for prices. Would also sell the lot in a bundle for £90.

P&P price might be higher if you're getting lots, but in that case I'll weigh it all up and let you know a confirmed cost.

Bumgenius BTP all-in-one (Albert design) - £3

Honestly cant' remember the version number, but happy to take more pictures if people want to see them! This is in good used condition. The velcro tabs are a little curly but nothing that stops you from using the nappy.

Charlie Banana BTP pocket - £4

Both original microfibre inserts included. Excellent used condition as I barely used this nappy. Popper fastenings.

5 Little Lamb Size 1 pockets - £3 each

I loved these nappies; the fit was amazing! They're all in very good condition, with original bamboo insert included (these are the square inserts, which you fold over twice before inserting). Popper fastening.

Rumparooz BTP pocket - £3

Both original microfibre inserts included. Good condition, although the velcro tabs are curling a bit - doesn't affect use. Also included will be a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

2 Totsbots Easyfit BTP all-in-one (London/Superpooper) - £3 each

Good condition. Again, velcro tabs are curling a bit on the London nappy but this doesn't affect use. Superpooper design is poppers. Included with each will be a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

2 Blueberry Medium pocket (minky) - £1 each

These are side-fastening with poppers. Relaxed leg elastic on both, but still does the job. Would probably do well on bigger babies, or I think it's quite an easy fix if you're handy with a needle!

Included with each will be 1 microfibre and 1 bamboo insert, and a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

2 Blueberry BTP pocket - £1 for cow print and £4 for the handprint design

The cow print nappy has relaxed leg elastic and the velcro on the tabs is a bit curly. Still does the job, but you may want to replace the leg elastic.

The handprint nappy is in excellent used condition. Popper fastening.

Included with each will be an original blueberry fold-over insert and generic multi-coloured fleece liner. Inserts are a bit grey from the wash, as expected with microfibre, but that's the bit that goes inside the nappy so you won't see it anyway!

6 Fuzzibunz pocket (small size) - £2 each

Very good condition. I got on really well with these nappies when DS was small.

Included with each will be 1 microfibre insert and a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

Also available as a bundle for £10.

Weenotions medium pocket (Noah's ark) - £8

Such a gorgeous nappy, mainly blue minky with a Noah's ark embroidery on the bum and the waistband covered in fabric with a Noah's ark pattern.

Excellent used condition. Side fastening.

Included will be 1 microfibre and 1 bamboo insert, and a multi-coloured fleece liner (inserts/liner not weenotions brand).

Weenotions BTP pocket (lactivist) - £7

Good used condition (slightly curly velcro). Included will be the original medium/large bamboo insert and a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

Weenotions BTP pocket - £6

Lovely minky nappy in very good condition. The embroidery is on the bum. Popper fastening. Included will be the original medium/large bamboo insert and a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

Weenotions BTP pocket nappy (trapdoor) - £6

Minky nappy in good condition. Embroidery on the bum says, "Don't you open that trapdoor". Included will be the original medium/large bamboo insert and a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

Weenotions BTP pocket nappy (skull) - £6

Minky nappy in good condition. Embroidery is on the bum. Included will be the small bamboo insert, a microfibre insert (not Wenotions brand) and a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

5 ebay cheapy BTP pocket nappies - £1 each

All in good condition. Popper fastening. Included with each will be a microfibre insert and a generic multi-coloured fleece liner.

Assorted inserts, pile of washable wipes, dry pail liner - £3 the lot

13 inserts (mostly microfibre but some unknown) - bottom of first picture
5 bamboo inserts (small, double layered) - top-left of first picture
Washable wipes (bobbly but will do the job to start a stash!) - top-right of first picture
4 bamboo inserts (long, and fold over with a popper to keep them together - can't remember where I got them from but they look homemade, popper has come off one) - top-left of second picture
5 bamboo inserts (ebay) - bottom-left of second picture
2 bamboo inserts (Little Lamb, small) - right of second picture
Dry pail liner - not pictured but just a standard liner, good quality with no holes

2 zippable wet and dry bags - £2 each

Not sure of the brand, but these bags are in good condition and really useful. There's a dry compartment for clean nappies, and a standard wet-bag compartment for wet/dirty nappies.

The bag with the car pattern is minky, and the bag with the animal pattern is standard waterproof material.

My avatar
Catie
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Bumgenius, blueberry, totsbots, weenotions & more - reduced

Postby Catie » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:40 pm

Reduced as I need these gone before moving house. Offers welcome.

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale