hf1

Complete set of Totsbots Peenuts

My avatar
AnnaLumley

Complete set of Totsbots Peenuts

Postby AnnaLumley » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Price: £57.76 PayPal Costs: £2.41Total: £60.00 + £5.00 p&p
This a complete set of Totsbots Peenut nappies
10 outer wraps, mix of block colours and patterns - very good condition, all velcro works perfectly (2 wraps are not shown in this picture, they're green and purple)
21 long pop in bamboo liners - good condition, all have been washed many times, a few are slightly marked
22 short pop in bamboo liners - good condition, all have been washed many times
20 fleece liners - good condition, all have been washed many times, a few are slightly marked
These nappies are 2 sizes and go from newborn to potty, with the help of an adjustable popper.
The original set price was £185 and currently the outer wraps retail for £15 each new.
These nappies have been used for one child and have been machine washed.

My avatar
Stef1994

Re: Complete set of Totsbots Peenuts

Postby Stef1994 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:05 pm

AnnaLumley wrote:This a complete set of Totsbots Peenut nappies
10 outer wraps, mix of block colours and patterns - very good condition, all velcro works perfectly (2 wraps are not shown in this picture, they're green and purple)
21 long pop in bamboo liners - good condition, all have been washed many times, a few are slightly marked
22 short pop in bamboo liners - good condition, all have been washed many times
20 fleece liners - good condition, all have been washed many times, a few are slightly marked
These nappies are 2 sizes and go from newborn to potty, with the help of an adjustable popper.
The original set price was £185 and currently the outer wraps retail for £15 each new.
These nappies have been used for one child and have been machine washed.

Hi do you still have these? If so is it possible for me to give you to send me some photos? Thanks

My avatar
BabyDani

Re: Complete set of Totsbots Peenuts

Postby BabyDani » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Hello!
Are your Totsbots still available? If so, do you have any photos?
Thanks,
Dani

Tag Words

All tags for this topic

Return to Pocket and AIO Cloth Nappies for Sale