Index ‹ Talk ‹ Baby Bum Boutique's Talk

Baby Bum Boutique's TALK Baby Bum Boutique - SALE ends 30th September

Page 6 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Baby Bum Boutique - World Earth Day offer!

Postby AmandaG » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:00 am
Sent you an invoice and took it off the site this morning Lisa, so hope that arrives!!

Also just to let you all know, as today is world Earth Day we have FREE POSTAGE on all orders over £30 -today only :wink:

A x
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Re: Baby Bum Boutique - New reduced prices

Postby lmap44 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 am
Thanks Amanda, Can't wait for it to arrive!
My avatar
lmap44
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Baby Bum Boutique - Real Nappy MONTH Offers!

Postby AmandaG » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm
Hi all

In honour of Real Nappy Week 2011, we have decided to make the whole of May Real Nappy Month over at www.babybumboutique.co.uk
To launch our offers from 1st-7th May we have 20% off the gorgeous Zookies wraps and 10% off Bum Cheeks Denim Jeans nappies.

Each week we will have at least 2 different products on offer, so keep an eye out. Stocks of each print are limited, so don't delay!

Amanda x
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Postby AmandaG » Wed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm
We have now added over 20% off our Hippybottomus nappy stay-dry range, and 15% off the gorgeous BABY by Danish wetbags - these are the most gorgeous wetbags we have come across! Don't miss out on these great offers.

Amanda x
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Postby AmandaG » Wed May 18, 2011 7:58 pm
We have even more offers now online - 10% off all fitted nappies, 10-20% off all wetbags and accessories, plus more! Stop by for a look.
Plus we have teamed up with afluffymummy.com for a great review and Giveaway of Bright Star Baby Ultimate trim AIO nappies - check it out :)

www.clothnappy.info also have a great review of our Little Pea Pants fitted nappies.
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Postby AmandaG » Sun May 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Posted a few more wonders on here, so go and check them out! Also getting some gorgeous wipes from Carrie's Crafts soon to match some wetbags and nappies.

Only 2 days left of discounts too!! Don't miss out :wink:
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Postby AmandaG » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:00 pm
Hi Ladies
I know some of you were interested in the Bright Star Baby AIOs, just to let you all know we have lots of new stock now, and even some matching t-shirts!! They are gorgeous!

:yahoo:
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Re: Baby Bum Boutique - New Tweedlebee and Tweedlebums

Postby AmandaG » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:13 pm
Just to let you all know we have some fantastic new Tweedlebee and Tweedlebum nappies on their way to us now. SOme of you may have seen the fab new rufflebums on our FB page! I am so excited, and I know lots of you love this brand.

A x
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Re: Baby Bum Boutique - SALE ends 30th September

Postby AmandaG » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 pm
Been neglecting CNT recently as life just got so busy! Sorry ladies :oops:

Just wanted to let all you lovely ladies (and gents) know that we still have a fantastic sale on which ends in a few days - don't miss out on some bargains. If you enter "I LOVE CNT" in the order notes I will also refund postage costs for all of you on orders before the 30th!

Amanda x
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Previous Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 6 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions