Index ‹ Talk ‹ Forever Yours Keepsake Bears' Talk

Forever Yours Keepsake Bears' TALK Forever Yours Keepsake Bears - Christmas Order Info - page 6

Page 6 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Forever Yours Keepsake Bears

Postby daisydoodles » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 am
3 would be fine for a rabbit, 4 or 5 for a bear just to be safe... The feet are awkward to fit onto some newborn bits!!
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby daisydoodles » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm
This weeks orders so far...

My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby daisydoodles » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:42 am
Haven't updated in a while so here's some of the bears I've been working on since I last posted..

Hope you like them :D
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mabo » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 am
These are all so lovely :D

The last one with the purple, was that made from wraps? Looks like woven wrap material - which is a lovely idea :D
My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby daisydoodles » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 am
mabo wrote:These are all so lovely :D

The last one with the purple, was that made from wraps? Looks like woven wrap material - which is a lovely idea :D

It is... The lady has a collection of wrap scraps so sent over a selection to have made into the hare!
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby daisydoodles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:14 am
We'stage trying ready for Christmas and orders are starting to come in so thought I'd better let people know our deadlines!

Orders placed before November the 21st will be guaranteed for delivery in time for Christmas! :thumbsup:

I will do my very best to make sure anything after that still reaches you in time but it really does depend on my work load so please order early if at all possible!
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Forever Yours Keepsake Bears - Christmas Order Info - page 6

Postby daisydoodles » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:42 am
I haven't been online for ages due to my mum being diagnosed with cancer and having to look after her whilst she's been having her chemo but I'm still around and working albeit a bit slower than normal!

Hope everyone is ok? X
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Forever Yours Keepsake Bears - Christmas Order Info - page 6

Postby daisydoodles » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:57 am
Just to add a quick update, I've now added a dragon to my range of keepsakes which I hope you all like :lol:

I also have an offer running this month of a Free Tooth Fairy Bear ~(worth £6) for the first 10 orders of the month - I still have 4 available! :lookround:
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Previous Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 6 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions