Index ‹ Talk ‹ Forever Yours Keepsake Bears' Talk

Forever Yours Keepsake Bears' TALK Forever Yours Keepsake Bears - Christmas Order Info - page 6

Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Forever Yours Keepsake Bears

Postby anniemac » Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Hi, I'd love to order a bear, and perhaps a matching tooth bear too - what do you need and what kind of turnaround time do you have? I'm just about to send some things to charity shops so I want to be sure I keep enough back! It will be baby boy clothes, sleepsuits and other soft items, perhaps a blanket.
Please let me know what the next step is - I'm excited already!
Ann
My avatar
anniemac
Clothie

Postby daisydoodles » Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 am
anniemac wrote:Hi, I'd love to order a bear, and perhaps a matching tooth bear too - what do you need and what kind of turnaround time do you have? I'm just about to send some things to charity shops so I want to be sure I keep enough back! It will be baby boy clothes, sleepsuits and other soft items, perhaps a blanket.
Please let me know what the next step is - I'm excited already!
Ann

3 or 4 items of clothing is enough for a bear... if you'd like a matching tooth fairy bear, then maybe add an extra piece just to be safe - I return all unused fabric!

Turn around time at the moment is within 2 weeks of receiving your parcel.

Drop me a PM when you're ready and I'll send you my address for posting! :wink:
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby daisydoodles » Fri May 18, 2012 6:23 am
On his way home today....

My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Fri May 18, 2012 8:29 am
Oh wow he's gorgeous! You're so talented! x
My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby daisydoodles » Fri May 18, 2012 9:04 am
Thank you! - but most of the credit has to go to the mums, they pick out the fabrics and tell me what they want doing... I just run them through the sewing machine!! :oops:
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby eviesmummy » Wed May 30, 2012 3:11 pm
Terry - I can't thank you enough for sending me some of your Tooth Fairy Bears to help fill my stall over the weekend :) The Bears are beautiful - they are so well made, each one the exact same size and the embroidery perfect. And you have more than went out of your way with the hassle we have had with our parcels - thank goodness my parcel was returned to me (RM totally at fault :evil: ) I really appreciated how concerned you were that it hadn't arrived; and how quickly you dealt with the courier last week when they didn't deliver your parcel when they were supposed to - your customer service has been outstanding :)

I really recommend these Tooth Fairy Bears - £4 - you would pay a LOT more for one of these in a shop, yet these are hand made in the softest material, are simply gorgeous and I can't rate them high enough. What a great idea - the Tooth Fairy often gets stuck trying to remove the tooth from underneath the pillow :giggle: so this shall save lots of wee drama's in the middle of the night :)

Sadie xx
My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby daisydoodles » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm
I think this is my favourite Hare so far...

My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm
:love: the hare, so cute. M needs one for her birthday I think :D
My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:45 pm
We :love: it :) Thank you so much my lovely :hug: Can't wait to see her, will be getting another Hare for Evie and then bears for my boys - so much better than having those clothes hiding in a bag in the attic for years :)
My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions