Index ‹ Talk ‹ Minty Baby's Talk

Minty Baby's TALK Hello from Saj and hello from Minty Baby!

Page 1 of 1

Hello from Saj and hello from Minty Baby!

Postby Sajindevon » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:27 am
Hello everyone, I'm Saj, mum to Jai (17), Roo (14) and Bird (1) and my company is called Minty Baby. I started Minty Baby earlier this year when I started making bibs for Bird and her friends. I had such fun buying all the lovely fabrics and so I started making fold up changing mats, cloth wipes, nappy and wipes pouches and then just the last month I have added dresses. I'll be adding shorts when I finalise my pattern!

I tend to use modern american cottons but also do love getting my hands on some lovely vintage stuff whenever I can. believe me when I say that fabric buying is as addictive as buying fluff! Sometimes, there's no stopping me!

I try to be clear about what i can make in each fabrics, but sometimes I can just get a little and it sells out really quickly. Please do ask if you would like something that you don't see in my shop...I'll always try my best to help you!

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting you all in nappy cyberspace properly!

Saj x
My avatar
Sajindevon
Clothie

Re: Hello from Saj and hello from Minty Baby!

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 am
:wave: :wave: and welcome!

I love love love your change mat it is gorgeous! :love:

Image Pink Eiffel Tower Travel Changing Mat

Look forward to seeing more wonders!
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby daisydoodles » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 am
Hi!! :wave:

Can't wait to see some of your other stuff, the changing mat is gorgeous!!
My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Woozle35 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:51 am
:wave: Welcome to the tree. x
My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Sajindevon » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:58 am
Hi guys :wave: and thanks for your cpositive comments! I spend so much time stitching :sewing: and being mama :bw: I forget how exciting it is to get my stuff out there and get some feedback from peple who are interested! Thank you xx
My avatar
Sajindevon
Clothie

Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions