Index ‹ Talk ‹ Fin and Patch's Talk

Fin and Patch's TALK Hello from Fin & Patch!

Page 2 of 21 2

Re: Hello from Fin & Patch!

Postby Bernadette » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 am
Well, after some comments from Tory @clothmama I might think about putting my dresses up here again. I need to look into the postage costs from Oz to the UK (as that is were nearly everyone resides, and I do miss it :( ) so will investigate and decide. Up till them will keep posting on my 2014 craft thread.

Just had a look and the postage would by £5 to send (that is sharing the cost between the two of us). Do you think that is reasonable?
My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby clothmama » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:01 am
Bernadette wrote:Well, after some comments from Tory @clothmama I might think about putting my dresses up here again. I need to look into the postage costs from Oz to the UK (as that is were nearly everyone resides, and I do miss it :( ) so will investigate and decide. Up till them will keep posting on my 2014 craft thread.

Just had a look and the postage would by £5 to send (that is sharing the cost between the two of us). Do you think that is reasonable?

Your dresses are so lovely Bernadette that I don't think that people would mind spending that little extra to get something so lovely - they would probably be paying at least £3 in the UK anyway? Would you taking a £5 cut on each thing work out for you though, you can't end up not making anything at all for your time! How many grams parcel is that for - as in how many items could you get in the one parcel as that would certainly make it really worth it if you could fit 2 or 3 things in?
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Bernadette » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 am
Well, I have decided to upload some items onto the WAHM Wonders page again.

I am currently getting ready for my next market as well as doing some sewing for Fin & Patrick as they have not had much done for them lately. I have been a bad mummy in that respect. So two shirts nearly finished and hopefully a hoodie for the little one soon.

On my sewing table at the moment i need to finish two little dresses. One for market and the other to head on out for a long trip…….

After working on the shirts for the boys, I had a chat with hubby and we decided that I should make a few and put them on the next market. I am going to be really busy in my room for the next 8 weeks….

Oh, and i have a lovely parcel on route from the US with a bundle of gorgeous fabric…. can not wait!

:wave: :wave:
My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Bernadette » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:40 am
clothmama wrote:
Bernadette wrote:Well, after some comments from Tory @clothmama I might think about putting my dresses up here again. I need to look into the postage costs from Oz to the UK (as that is were nearly everyone resides, and I do miss it :( ) so will investigate and decide. Up till them will keep posting on my 2014 craft thread.

Your dresses are so lovely Bernadette that I don't think that people would mind spending that little extra to get something so lovely - they would probably be paying at least £3 in the UK anyway? Would you taking a £5 cut on each thing work out for you though, you can't end up not making anything at all for your time! How many grams parcel is that for - as in how many items could you get in the one parcel as that would certainly make it really worth it if you could fit 2 or 3 things in?

Just sent of a little package today to the UK. It was up to 500 grams as a small parcel. It that I got a dress, little hoodie and romper for $18, so £9. Was quite happy with that.
My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Previous Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 2 of 21 2

Actions