Index ‹ Talk ‹ The Practical Baby Company's Talk

The Practical Baby Company's TALK Friendly Greeting from the practical baby company

Page 1 of 1

Friendly Greeting from the practical baby company

Postby Etak » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 pm
:sew: Hello, When my son was born all of 5yrs ago!!! How time flies. I could not find the nappy I wanted so made my own. ITs taken so long for me to establish a business and create the practical nappy, I am not a sales person but a designer and hope that some of you may like to see how my nappy compares. THe market has changed in the 5yrs. Had hoped to offer a cheap alternative but now there are loads of even cheaper ones direct from china. THe concept is similar to the flip nappy by bumgenius yet I registered the idea before them but still hadn't left the starting line by the time the flip became established. There are still a few unique aspects and if I can sell a few more of my current stock I am then looking at a cotton cover with custom print designs on them. Perhaps this Is this something you may be interested in?
I will be attempting to post the nappy in the wonders areas. Love to hear from you if you want to know more.
I have other creative ideas I want to do, I suppose one step at a time. The problem is my kids are no longer wearing nappies so I am now thinking about other things. Made some bags to take as hand luggage on a plane that also carried their booster seats and their various bits and bobs. It was quite big for my 2 year old but she was so proud to carry it, all in pink and sparkles, she loved it. It helps that booster seats are light.
Big smiles from Kate Seeger (owner and designer of the practical baby company) :-)

Oh in case you are interested my website is http://www.thepracticalbabycompany.co.uk
My avatar
Etak
Clothie

Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions