Index ‹ Talk ‹ Chez Tory's Talk

Chez Tory's TALK Wahm Group

Page 1 of 1

Wahm Group

Postby clothmama » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:06 am
Just to let you know that there is a Wahm group set up on the board.

To have your own Wahm Wonders area you need to apply to be a member. If you are not sure we know you, or if you are new to the board please send us a message telling us about your creations and how you think they will fit in here. Your products should be produced ethically, using ecologically appropriate and sustainable methods and materials.

To apply to join the group:

Go to:

http://www.clothnappytree.com/wahm-wonders/join.php

Once your membership has been approved you will have access to the Wahm forums and be able to start your own section in Wahm Wonders.
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Wahm Group

Postby raggtagg » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:59 am
Hello,
I'm new to the group and have applied to join the WHAM group :wave:
Small business is called Raggtagg Pixie and I make baby & kids clothing, fleece trousers etc.. all with a pixie, fairy or alternative theme.
I was just wondering how it all works and when will I be able to post on and use the site..?
many Thanks heidi
My avatar
raggtagg
Clothie

Postby clothmama » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:01 am
Hi Heidi,

Sorry I have been so flat out I have not had a chance to process any wahm group applications this week - we have been a little busy :wink: If I havent' got back to you in a few days please PM me to remind me (I'm out on my clinical placement starting tomorrow so it will be a few days unfortunately) :D
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby raggtagg » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 pm
Hi,
It's Heidi again from Raggtagg Pixie getting back to you about joining the WAHM group.
You said to remind you about processing the applications :D
Sorry to keep harassing you about it :oops: i would love to be included if that is possible.
Cheers x
My avatar
raggtagg
Clothie

Postby Miss_Purple » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm
raggtagg wrote:Hi,
It's Heidi again from Raggtagg Pixie getting back to you about joining the WAHM group.
You said to remind you about processing the applications :D
Sorry to keep harassing you about it :oops: i would love to be included if that is possible.
Cheers x

you might be better off sending Tory a private message hun, she might not see the reply on this thread :hug: I've seen your stuff on Facebook, it looks fab :D
My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby especially4u » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 am
Hi, ive applied to join but its still pending. Is there anything else i should be doing? Finding it all a bit confusing!!
Thanks to anyone that can help xx
My avatar
especially4u
Clothie

Postby MrC » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:44 am
If you send Tory a quick PM introducing yourself

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=3

or me for that matter and giving us some details of what you make. As long as it has something to do with cloth nappies, is home made or environmentally friendly/sustainably and ethically produced in low volume we'll be happy to add you.
My avatar
MrC
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby especially4u » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Sorry only just seen message. thanks for your reply, pm sent :)
My avatar
especially4u
Clothie

Postby Zala » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:56 pm
Hi,
I've been a member of the boards for a while but have recently set up a small business dyeing my own yarn and knitting, I'd love to be added to the wahm group please, if you need any more info please let me know.
Lizz
xxx
My avatar
Zala
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions