Index ‹ Talk ‹ Luxury Moon's Talk

Luxury Moon's TALK 2 new menstrual cups plus Period Pants!

Page 1 of 71 2 3 4 5 ... 7

2 new menstrual cups plus Period Pants!

Postby Heather London » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:32 am
We did a stock move recently and the boxes of 2 Femmecups were damaged. We have reduced these by 15% making them a bargainitious 12.92 plus UK second class shipping of 1.06. So a chance to try a menstrual cup for £13.98!

We also have lots of new Wee Notions pads including the return of my favourite: Dragonflies -this time on a Royal Blue background. This fabric is gorgeous and what you cant see in the pics is that there is a real shine from the metallic colours in it! Notsurprisingly, they are already selling very well.

All the new products are here:*http://luxurymoon.co.uk/index.php?main_page=products_new
Last edited by Heather London on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 20 times in total.
My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Bargain Femmecups £12.92 and new Wee Notions

Postby Woozle35 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 pm
My order arrived today. Thank you. Cant wiat for my af to arrive now :giggle:
My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Heather London » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm
:giggle: :giggle:

Thx for letting me know!
My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:29 pm
We have three lovely new 3D cup pouches by Lovealittle in stock. All have appeal for animal lovers! :) My favourite is the Flowery Cat in a lovely Michael Miller print. The inner is pink gingham effect which works really well:

We also have several pouches back instock including the Moon Daisy that was so popular previously.

Lots of our customers buy these for coins, jewellery and other small items - not just for menstrual cups!

Also we are now on Facebook and Twitter. Add us to your favourites to hear more news than on here plus comps and other fun/information. We are at http://www.twitter.com/luxurymoon and http://www.facebook.com/pages/London-Un ... 900?ref=ts

Lastly FYI we are now shipping worldwide so can now ship to all you lovely ladies round the world :) The cart is set up to automatically calculate the shipping costs and you can simply choose a product and quickly look up exactly how much it would cost you to your country!
Last edited by Heather London on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Lovely new 3D cup pouches by Lovealittle

Postby nic1 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:47 pm
I love mine, i got the daisy one (i think it was called) and i use mine for carrying my foundation pot and mini lippy - in fact got it in my handbag at work now. It's very handy, may need another for some other purpose! :lol: :wink:
My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Lovely new 3D cup pouches by Lovealittle

Postby Heather London » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 am
Puddlekins is our new Guest pad maker

We are pleased to be able to showcase the extent of Emmas range of work. We have small carry totes in bamboo velour and large wet bags which are PUL lined. There are pads backed in wool, PUL and fleece and topped in both bamboo velour and minkee. There are Slimbos which are exceptionally slim and neat pads and other pads for much heavier flow. There are special Limited Edition pads on Flower and Celestial themes. I am delighted to have these as they are simply gorgeous and very special . Emma appliques and embroiders these which I have never seen from any other pad maker.

As you all know Emmas work is great and you usually have to wait for them to be made to order so do take advantage of them being immediately available!
Last edited by Heather London on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: We have Puddlekins as our new Guest!

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm
ooh when can we buy? x
My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:42 pm
Kirstyh wrote:ooh when can we buy? x

They are instock on Heathers site now hun :wink: :wink:
My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Heather London » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:37 am
Im delighted to at last be stocking washable tampons. These are made by Honour Your Flow, a UK WAHM based in Cumbria. They are a very clever design all made of one piece that you basicially insert inside itself to get the shape and length you need. There are 3 sizes, mini, regular and maxi. They are made of bamboo and organic cotton and have been very popular in testing. Full instructions come with each tampon and there will be a You Tube video soon! :) If you buy 3 tampons you take 5% off your whole order up until 31st May.

Im also very pleased to be stocking pads by Honour Your Flow. I love her wool backed pads with a new fabric made of bamboo with silk. These have been dyed in a lovely peach with lilac accents and are so silky. I cant tell them from real silk and they wash really well. They are wool backed (exxcept the night pad) so are a real treat.

Im also stocking Bamboo Velour pads backed by wool and they include the very distinctive Night Angel pad which at 15 inches long has been nicknamed the Whale and the Beast! :) Its a very effective night pad with excellent coverage. There are also some PUL backed for those who want more security.
Last edited by Heather London on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 71 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Actions