Index ‹ Talk ‹ Lush Tush's Talk

Lush Tush's TALK Re: Lush Tush - is back open !

Page 3 of 401 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40

Re: Lush Tush

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm
You have some really beautiful yarn there!!! I LOVE the Olivia!!! Wish i had funds! :cry:
My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby juboo752 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 pm
Lovely site :D Gorgeous woollies, do you dye OBV at all?
My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Love the banoffee yarn...would you be able to get any of that in aran?
My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby Sally » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:17 pm
Hi Lush,
thank you so much for our fabric and the bamboo velour you have given me for your hoodies is gorgeous :shock: , what colourway have you named it?
it matches the camo ooga perfectly can't wait to make yoor hoodies, but now my fabric ocd wants to make you
co-ordinating pants :giggle:
My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Soozi » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm
toothlesswonder wrote:Oh fab!! That's even better then - i'll certainly be coming back to you!

Your fabric went out this morning hon - i was gutted as i hoped i would get a cheaper postage option for you but the woman didnt even try to fit it through the slot thing they have :x just shoved it against it and decided to charge the more expensive option :x

megansmummy wrote:Love the banoffee yarn...would you be able to get any of that in aran?

yes! would you like bfl/merino or cestari (which costs more im afraid) ?

juboo752 wrote:Lovely site :D Gorgeous woollies, do you dye OBV at all?

pming you ! oh impatient one ! :wink:

princessliana wrote:Hi Lush,
thank you so much for our fabric and the bamboo velour you have given me for your hoodies is gorgeous :shock: , what colourway have you named it?
it matches the camo ooga perfectly can't wait to make yoor hoodies, but now my fabric ocd wants to make you
co-ordinating pants :giggle:

pm'd ya! you are the first internet person i have met IRL and your lovely :lol: i hope you werent waiting outside for too long - i was cooking the tea and didnt hear the phone - sorry :oops:
My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:44 pm
Oh,tell me about the cestari you have,is it more durable for a crawling LO than BFL/merino? and how much is it? :D
My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:59 pm
cestari is my favourite :D

its from the us and is merino but is so very different to the merino we normally see. it is not as soft but is so well defined, and more 'rustic' - and much more appropriate for toddlers IMO

go onto my site and look in the custom dyed yarn in the hand painted section

check out pics 2,3,4,5 of the pics in there - those are all cestari (traditional, superfine, bulky and sock in that order)- as you can see its completely different to other more normal wool

it does come at an extra cost tho im afraid per 100g - normal price is £9.50 for traditional, £11.50 for superfine (which i LOVE as it is softer but still retains its texture and rustic appearance) and these are lovely hefty yarns

Im dyeing some up at the moment (if i ever make it into the kitchen :wink: ) and i shall post pics when they are done and dry :D
My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ladybird » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 pm
tracedw wrote:Oh,tell me about the cestari you have,is it more durable for a crawling LO than BFL/merino? and how much is it? :D

FWIW my kids have gone through the knees in their cestari (several pairs of them) more than their *normal* merino (none). We don't really have BFL so can't comment on it compared to that though.
My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby tracedw » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:02 pm
Ihave ATM a few different US wahm yarns. Is the cestari similar to MOSAIC MOON merino rambouillet?
I really get bugged by felting gussets and are looking for something which wont felt as readily as uk merino
My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 3 of 401 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40

Actions